Chapter 9🤭

Shane woke up and saw Maddison sleeping and decided to go outside. He loved how Maddison took a whole hour just to carve his and her parents names onto a tree. He knew his parents would love her. He thought back to when his mom told him the news

Shane's Flashback

my mom had finally walked out of the family room. I was 15 and Teddy was a baby. "Hey mom. Why are you crying?" "Y y your father has been in an accident." I ran to my room. I promised myself something to. If i ever heard anyone have the fear in their voice, then i was going to help them.

Even though the news hit very hard my mom didn't get the chance to process it. This was because she was bombarded with house bills and expenses with baby Teddy and me. Apparently my dad was a huge gambler. He owed hundreds and thousands in debt. That was until we got kicked out and had to stay with my uncle.

We stayed with him for 2 years. He was going to kick us out that day, Then the cops came. Me and my uncle were taken. Teddy hid and ran in the forest as I was taken out to a cop car. I escaped the chamber just in time. I kept walking and walking until I gave up. I weakly gave up and just sat on the side of the road with snow all around me.

I hid when I saw a car pull up. I watched Teddy get out of the car. I screamed and ran to Teddy. A beautiful girl stepped out of the car. Her long brown hair cascading down her back as she nervously smiled. Teddy introduced me to the two little girls and when she introduced the girl who was named Maddison I couldn't help but wrap her in my embrace.

When she offered to come along with her I asked her if she was sure. She nodded and that's when I heard her talking to Olivia and Emily. I heard her entire conversation and after I told her she was a good sister

I fell in Love with her because without her I wouldn't trust another human being again. Not to mention saving my 3 year old little brother. I couldn't help it.

End Shane's Flashback

Shane admired the tree carefully, making sure to look at all the fine detail she carved in the tree. He saw Teddy on the tire swing. He ran over to make sure he was ok. "Are you ok?! Are you hurt!? Did you see someone!?" Shane screamed through the tiny valley.

Teddy nodded his head while saying. "I just got bored." He mumbled. Shane carried him back to bed. He walked into the kitchen where he found a very familiar brunette drinking coffee and looking out the window. Shane snuck out at her and held her waist from behind.

"What you looking at Love?" She kept staring. "The beautiful beach." She answered. He smiled and turned her over and kissed her lips. "Guess who I found on the tire swing outside this lovely morning?" Shane asked her. "Who?" She looked scared for a minute until Shane told her Teddy got bored apparently, then she started laughing a little.

"They have a mind of their own." Maddison replied while chuckling. Maddison stopped when she saw Teddy standing on the stair case. "Y you guys are talking about me. Why?" He mumbled lowly. "It's nothing. I'm about to start making eggs ok." He nodded and went to wake up Emily and Olivia.

"Is he ok?" Maddison asked. "Yeah. I think he's just getting used to stuff around here. Not to mention the whole cops taking you away." Shane told Maddison. She nodded suspiciously and continued to crack 3 eggs into a large pan. Olivia, Emily, and Teddy came down the stair. The two girls were giggling, while Teddy was staring at Maddison.

Warning Smut scene coming up people!!!

After breakfast was done Maddison started to wash dishes. Shane came up behind Maddison. He turned her around a lifted her onto the counter. "I can do dishes today." He demanded. "That top is very see-through." he made all the attention go to her wet white shirt showing her breasts.

Maddison blushed. Shane picked her up bridal style, while shouting. "Guys do not go outside. Me and Maddison have to have a very long private talk." Maddison giggled as he shouted to the kids who were now watching tv.

Shane tossed Maddison on the bed and ripped the shirt off. "Heyy! That was yours." Shane kissed her more and more. He went down to her breasts and sucked on each nipple while rubbing the other. Maddison let out a small moan as he went to her stomach. He went even further down to her throbbing clit.

Shane began to tease her. He licked up her slit multiple times. He did this so until Maddison finally was begging him. "Please sir! Please sir!" "Please what love?" Shane asked her. "Please eat me out!" She begged him for another minute until he thrusted his tongue into her. Sucking on her clit and lightly biting it. She was a moaning mess. Dam this boy was talented with his tongue.

He came back up to her face and roughly kissed. He was teasing her again rubbing his hardened cock against her slit. She was whimpering and begging him again until he thrusted into her with so much force she was scared the kids would hear them. After he finished Maddison let out a sigh. "You have to carry me to the beach now." Shane chuckled and carried her down to the beach with the kids.