You are amazing!

Alex P.O.V

I woke to the rumbling noises that came from the kitchen. Moving off the couch, alone, I guess she must have moved shortly after I fell asleep. 

Picking up the blanket off the couch, I went to place it back in my room. Walking out of my bedroom, my stomach started to growl in hunger. 

Sighing at myself, I head towards the kitchen and am met with a dancing Meg cooking, with earphones plugged in. 

I know my sudden appearance would startle her, so I stayed put leaning against the wall, watching her smooth moves with a radiant smile. 

When I had enough, I walked closer, placing baby steps behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, she gasped at the sudden contact. 

She took a look over her shoulders, mirroring the smile on my face, and then took off her earphones.

"Hungry?", Meg asked knowingly, and I nodded with pursed lips. 

After my response, she attempted to move away but I held her closer, tightening my hold, enjoying just being close to her. 

"How are we gonna eat if you're not gonna let me move?", she huffed, crossing her arms on mine that are placed around her stomach now. 

"Stay, just for a bit", I murmured, nuzzling my nose in her neck, inhaling my favorite smell, her.

She sighed, grinning, "are we gonna talk about therapy yet?", she questioned lightly knowing exactly that I was trying to distract her from having the talk.

I sighed in response, shaking my head side to side on her shoulders. 

"You know, I'm not gonna force you to talk about something you aren't ready to acknowledge", I stared at her with raised brows, like a deer caught in the headlights, surprised at what she said, and she tilted her head to take a look at me as well. 

"What? Did you really think I would just willingly put you on the spot and shoot my questions like a cop? without a care about how you feel?", now she was the one with raised brows, staring me down bringing out the teacher in her.

"I don't know, I just thought you might be curious to know" I shrugged, I suddenly felt so small under her stare.

"I am curious, but I believe you will speak when you're ready Al", she reassured flicking my nose and all I could do was just stare at this incredible woman in my arms. 

"You are amazing, have I told you before?", I muttered placing a kiss on her cheek, nuzzling my nose into her. 

"You have actually, like a couple of times, but I think I can handle more", she teased, turning around, placing her arms on my chest, and playing with the soft collar on my blouse. 

"I trust you, Al, so much. I'm not gonna force anything out of you and as long as you want me, I'll always be here for you", she said with a pinch of sadness lingering in her voice. 

Placing a finger under her chin, I made her look into my eye, "Megan, I know you have confessed your love to me, and I haven't, but that doesn't mean I don't feel it", her eyes grew big and bright gazing at me. 

Placing a strand of hair behind her ears, I cupped her cheek, and confessed, "as a matter of fact, my heart has been screaming your name for a while now", I spat out, failing hardly in keeping my racing heart intact. 

She gasped hearing me, pulling me closer by tugging my collar, resting her forehead on mine, she whispered, "what are you doing to me, Al?"

Grinning like a fool, "falling for you with nothing holding me back", I said after placing a kiss on her forehead.