Chapter 8: The Knights of Cybertron

"I would have waited an eternity for this." Megatron's smile on his handsome face and optics radiating passion melted all leftover ice within Orion's spark as the ex-Decepticon held him tight. "I did wait for four hundred years in the Functionist universe - not that you probably noticed anything; it's a time dilation related matter." 

"The Megatron I knew always had passion for life; I knew you wouldn't give up fighting." Orion looked at him affectionately.

"And I especially have passion for you. You're gorgeous, even after all this time", Megatron remarked, grinning at the inviting look in Orion's azure optics. 

Letting his guard down and ceasing to resist the temptation any longer, Orion locked lips with Megatron who pulled him closer, servos exploring his glorious frame all the way down to the waist and aft. He pressed himself against the Autobot leader again; if they were going to do it anyway... he might as well get a little something for free out of being revived first!  If ever two beings wanted one another badly enough then there could never have been better timing than at this moment, when each would give up everything without hesitation or remorse.

Orion wrapped his legs around Megatron as the ex-Decepticon lifted him up and put him down on the berth. Megatron proceeded to caress every dent and angle in Orion's armor as their EM fields readjusted to prevent jamming, and the feeling of the electric current tingling all over his and Orion's frames drove Megatron into a fervor. Orion kissed him back with a sense of urgency, and Megatron was enjoying the fire that ignited somewhere within the usually cool and level-headed Autobot. Their frames separated for several seconds before pressing against one another again. They were too close together—too much could happen at this point. All it would take is an electrical surge from either side or maybe even just some kind of impact... but what if such things didn't stop them? What if love truly did trump hate? The thought made the intensity between the two rise exponentially until finally Megatron's enormous, metal-plated, pressurized spike sprung out. Megatron gazed at Orion's valve panel lustfully.

"Open for me", he demanded, and when Orion's valve panel opened, Megatron was about to overheat from the sight of bright red lights illuminating the thick silica lining surrounding Orion's valve and the light on his anterior node. Orion was looking at him provocatively as Megatron inserted a digit into the silica folds, noticing Orion was already lubricating. Still grinning, Megatron let his glossa swirl over the anterior node before he dipped his glossa against Orion's valve lining. The taste left an instant after effect in both their frames... One bot felt like exploding with excitement while the other had been feeling overly stimulated. Megatron's glossa spinning in his valve, fiercely licking his anterior node sent Orion groaning of pleasure. Their bodies grew hotter together as tiny rivulets trickled from within Orion's frame where their shared fluids began mixing, causing sudden spikes of pleasure throughout their combined frame-work until finally overload hit Orion and something burst inside him—transfluid squirting all over Megatron's face, leaving behind a victorious smirk on it. He enjoyed Orion's taste; it resembled sweet alcohol, and he certainly wasn't done with the Autobot leader yet! Orion looking at him seductively alone was driving him crazy; he was both amused and stimulated by the Autobot's certain innocence which never seemed to truly disappear no matter how old and experienced the mech became, and Megatron inserted his spike inside Orion's valve without hesitation.

"I hope you can keep up with my speed", he said smugly, then his optics glinted mischievously as he pulled Orion closer towards him until their chests came together again. There were no words needed now. It just happened: A wave of EM spread across Orion's chassis, and the electricity sent sparks flying across both frames. Their realigned EM fields overlapped like a mantle covering both of them, and they could literally feel each other's thoughts and emotions as well as measure and read the data stream of their internal neural network traffic; Orion now truly understood why Megatron was obsessed with combiner technology - what if the entire population of Cybertron had this experience at the same time? Every thought, emotion, visual, perspective, experience shared?