Chocolate!!!

Bigbys POV

I better hurry to the business office door before Snow comes out. So I hurried to dot off the next present and dropped it off quickly and speed walked to my office.

Snows POV

In the same drawer I saw another little note. I smiled.

Dear Snow, I knew you would smile at this one, since they are your design style. But, there's still more to come! Go outside the business office, look at your feet. Tell me what you see?
-Bigby xoxo

I went outside looked at me feet like he said, luckily no one came to the business office...yet,*gasp*,....."chocolate...Bigby, I see chocolate! My favorite..." Then, another letter taped to the delicious candy.

Dear Snow,
This is just a usual cliche note to you because your sweet like chocolate! Xoxo! Now go back to your desk and I know you will be surprised!
-Bigby xoxo

I went back to my desk as he said in the note. I saw, a bit of crumbled, paper on my desk like someone snuck in and placed there for me. Bigby? It read:

Dear Snow,
I know your probably crying with tears of joy at this moment, so I want you to go to the bathroom for a couple of minutes. Clean your wet make up and wash your hands then walk to the business office once again and ask Bufkin to get the Volume II fable book and turn to page 96...
-Bigby xoxo

Once I got to the restroom, I did Clean my make up and wash my hands since I did feel a bit sticky and I don't want to get sick on my B-day! Why did he ever think sending me on this "goose chase" would be better than just giving all the gifts to me all at once? I don't care, I love him for caring so much...

Hope you all enjoyed I know it's been a while but I decided to write becuz I stayed home from school yolo am I right!!!! *brofist*