I Believe The Term You're Searching For Is "Omg"

Elijah and I are cuddled up on a couch in the Lockwood living room. I don't ever want to leave his side, I could stay snuggled up to him until the end of time and it would not be enough. "So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us." I shrug not knowing the answer.
"No. I'm sorry."
"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died." I smile at that, her getting released was the only good thing to come out of Elijah dying.
"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead." I laugh,
"Yeah, Kitty Kat is definitely very much alive, I shared a drink with her this morning."
"Its not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did."
 "I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him."
 "I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay. There was a time...I'd have done anything for Klaus."
"They're brothers." Elena freezes then looks at Elijah questioning what I told her.
"Yes. Klaus is my brother."
"I heard that. I'm still processing."
"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is "O.M.G." Then he sips his tea and I start dying laughing.
"Lijah, I love when you're sassy! It's fucking hilarious."
"And I love when you're, well you." I blush and look away sipping my teas as well.

"There's a whole family of Originals?"
"My father was a wealthy land owner in a village in Eastern Europe. Our mother bore seven children." Damn I would feel bad for her if she wasn't a major bitch.
"So your parents were human?"
"Our whole family was. Our origin as vampires is a very long story, Elena. Just know...We're the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original family, and from us all vampires were created."
"Right, but Klaus is your brother. And you want him dead?"
"I need some air. I'm still feeling a tad...dead. Come." Damn Elijah is extremely sassy today

We all walk outside continuing our previous conversation.
"So as you've seen, nothing can kill an Original. Not Sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite. Only the wood from one tree. A tree my family made sure burned."
"That's where the white ash for the dagger comes from."
"Yes. The witches won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth. Every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain the balance."
"So the Sun can't kill an Original. Why is Klaus so obsessed with breaking the Sun and Moon curse?"
"Right. The curse of the sun and the moon. It's all so...biblical-sounding, don't you think?" Me and Elijah look at each other with an amused smile.
"What's so funny?" Elijah then tells us how Niklaus and him faked the sun and the moon curse in 1492.
"I don't understand. So Klaus drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?"
"Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings, and any other culture or continent we felt like planting in it."
"But why?"
"Easiest way to discover the existence of a doppelgänger or to get your hands on some long, lost moonstone is to have every single member of two warring species on the lookout."
"So it's not Aztec at all?"
Then I cut in, "Elena the curse is fake, it doesn't exist."
Me and Elijah start walking away together and I boop his nose. Elena then catches up to us.
"Klaus and I faked the sun and moon curse dating back over a thousand years."
"But if there's no curse..."
"There is a curse Elena, just not that one, the real one is placed on Klaus." I say sadly. I can't help but sympathize with Niklaus. Elijah grabs my hand rubbing circles on it with his thumb.
"What are you talking about?"
"Klaus has been trying to break it for the last thousand years. And you are his only hope." Elena's phone then starts buzzing in Elijah's pocket. I reach into his pocket then throw it at her.
"Your phones annoying answer it, probably a Salvawhore checking up on you." She answers it.
"Stefan...what's wrong? No. No, no, no, no. Okay, I'll be right there." Then she hangs up at looks at Elijah.
"Klaus went after Jenna. I have to go to her." I roll my eyes.
"Elijah remind me to stab him later."
"I'm afraid that wasn't part of today's arrangement."
"That doesn't mean anything to me until you live up to it."
"Thank you." She says running away.

"Yay we're finally alone." I press a kiss to his lips then he chuckles.
"You know Eva I find your choice in clothing quite interesting." I then remember that this whole time I have been standing in Elijah's boxers and one of his button ups.
"Well shit, once I found out you were dead I kind of was in a funk. I've been staying in the hotel room you got. Katherine actually helped me out."
"That is interesting Katerina does not usually show benevolence to anyone."
"Yeah guess giving her presents helps, we have actually grown to be friends. She even gave me her credit card." Elijah wraps me up in a hug my face is pressed in his chest and his chin is resting on my head.
"How was your meeting with Niklaus?"
"Pretty weird to be honest, he was in that weird magical connection trance while in Alaric's body. I made him promise to leave Jenna and Jeremy alone but clearly he didn't keep it."
"If he promised you that then he will keep his word."
"Hopefully. How are you doing with everything." Elijah pulled away from our embrace to look at me, we are still holding onto each other but I'm looking up at him.
"With what?"
"Well you were dead like an hour ago, and you want to kill your brother."
"I am just happy to be reunited With you."