Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 9

After the party ends, you and Angel are back home you are in your room laying down on your bed in just some underwear and tank top, Your hair is straight and down now you removed the green fingernail paint from early during the party and paint them a different color,

Angel comes in your bedroom he is in his boxer shorts and no shirt as he smirks at you "babygirl you look good enough to eat" as you smile at him "oh yeah you don't look to bad yourself there Angelino" as he walks over to the bed and rubs his hand...

Angel comes in your bedroom he is in his boxer shorts and no shirt as he smirks at you "babygirl you look good enough to eat" as you smile at him "oh yeah you don't look to bad yourself there Angelino" as he walks over to the bed and rubs his hand up your leg "oh yeah babygirl, I want a taste of you, can I have a small one? As you nod your head at him "MMM yeah you can have a taste but only if I can have one too" as he licks his lips "oh yeah you can have a taste too babygirl" as he learns over and kisses your lips passionately and rubs his hands up and down your body then rolls you over on top of him. His hands go to the bottom of your shirt "are you sure about this babygirl we can wait some more time, I don't want to rush you unto something you aren't ready for" as you smile at him and put your hand on his chest, "yes Angel I want this with you" as he smirks and lifts your shirt up and off your chest, he catches his breath when he sees your boobs, he licks his lips. You flips your hair back and you look at him and he smirks at you "omg babygirl, your boobs are big, how come I didn't notice that they are this big before? As you giggle "Angelino you didn't pay attention to my chest before we got together, my chest has been big since we graduated highschool" as pulls you against him and starts to suck on your nipples, as you moan out "oh my god Angel easy please I'm very sensitive" as he smirks and pulls back "oh are you babygirl very good to know for future reference" as he licks one of your nipples then sucks on it making you moan out again then your hands go to his abs.

He then rolls you over on your back and gets in between your legs and kisses down your neck, "you trust me right babygirl? As you nod your head at him "yes Angelino, I trust you" as he smirks and he takes your panties off leaving you completely naked underneath him on your bed, he looks over you and smirks "I'll go slow I promise babygirl" as you giggle "Angel I have sex before so you will not break me honey" as he looks at you "well Nicole I'm bigger then Creeper in all departments, so I may break you in two" as you look at him shocked "wait Creeper how did you know about that Angel" as he smirks "calm down babygirl, he was talking to Riz about your two situation" as he moves his fingers over your nipples and he plays with them "I'll show you I'm more man then him, damn I'm more man then anyone else in the club" as you moan out and he kisses your neck then he moves his fingers down to your clit then he slides a few in and starts to finger fuck you, as you can't believe this is finally happening, he continues to finger fuck you for a few minutes and you are getting really wet and Angel loves that feeling, as he smirks and moves his fingers back and out of your clit and licks them clean, "yummy babygirl" as you giggle as you push on his chest and make him lay down on his back, then you remove his boxer shorts. Moving your hands down his chest and then you grab his cock in your hands and you rub it lightly then you take it in your mouth, sucking on the tip. He looks at you as you take his length without no problem, he runs his fingers through your hair as he moans out "omg babygirl shit yes" as you take him completely. You suck him off a few more minutes then pull off and he smirks and grabs ahold of you by the arms and rolls you over on your back again he gets in between your legs, he says "shit stay I got to go get a condom from my room, don't move" as you smile at him "Angelino there is one in my dresser drawer" he smiles and learns over and opens the drawer and grabs the large one, you grab it from him and rip it open with your teeth and slide it on his cock as he grabs your hands above your head then slides himself inside you without warming, you take him, you moan out as he kisses your neck lightly and he fucks you slowly at first making you feel him completely.

A few minutes later you tight up around him as he is pouncing into your pussy, wildly, as you dig your nails into his back and moan out as he smirks and you start to climax on his cock as pushes himself deep inside you and cums deep inside you in the condom as he pushes down your hips and kisses your lips passionately "oh My babygirl, I love you Nicole, are you alright? As smile and catch your breath "I love you too Angel, and I'm fine you didn't break me Amore, your good but not that good" as you kiss his lips and he smirks "just wait your be sore babygirl" as you laugh as he rolls off you and pulls the condom off and throws it in your trashcan next to your bed and then lays down and pulls you against his chest and pulls the covers on top of you both and you two go to sleep.

To be continued... I decided to make it more then 10 parts!!! Probably 15 parts now!!!!