Fifteen⇒ Hypocrates

Niall rested his forehead against the wall of the shower pressing his finger roughly into the bruise on his neck. The only thing going through his mind was him asking himself how he could've been so stupid. How could he have thrown himself at his mate like that?

Their kiss had quickly turned heated with him shifting to straddle Zayn and Zayn trailing kisses down his neck littering his flesh with bruises. However, when Niall started trying to undo his pants Zayn quickly put his hands on Nialls shoulders and gently pushed the pregnant man away.

The realization of what he'd done hit him hard and he quickly, well as fast as a seven month pregnant person could, made his way to the bathroom locking the door behind him. Zayn knocked on the door asking him to let him in and telling him that it was okay, but he couldn't look at him right now.

Niall slid down the wall of his shower with a shuttered breath as he heard Zayn, once again, ask of he was 'okay'.

He was so kind and Niall felt as though he used him in a sense, Zayn must be so mad at him.

"Zayn, I'm okay just- just I need to be alone right now yeah. I shouldn't have done that an I'm sort of embarrassed."

Zayn sighed and Niall could hear him rest his head against the door "I'm not mad or anything, I sort of get it. Just relax yeah? Stress isn't good for the baby, call me later okay?"

He sort of loved Zayn he never tried to force him to do or talk about anything he didn't want to. He understood after all. So after a promise to call, Niall listened for the sound of the front door closing before he turned off and stepped out of the shower.

He stared at himself for a while taking in his swollen belly tracing patterns in it. Then, he took in the love bite on his neck roughly pressing on it, the dark purple looked blue or black in some spots. It reminded him of the love bites Liam used to litter his thighs, torso, collar bones and neck with. He used to love them.

"Fuck." He missed Liam. Why couldn't he answer a fucking text message and why couldn't he bring himself to talk to Liam at their doctor appointments. Maybe he just needed more time? But maybe it was a bit late for that...he'd already told his lawyer to send Liam the divorce papers.

Niall had always been stubborn an always made decisions without thinking, but it had never bitten him in the butt like this before.

⇒⇒⇒

Louis ducked behind Harry as Liam, for the third time, threw the divorce papers across the room.

"You knew about this! The two of you knew about this and didn't say anything to me! You didn't warn me!" Liam shouted pointing a finger at Harry who still had Louis behind his back.

"I didn't know Liam." Louis shouted.

"Bullshit, if Niall told anyone it was Harry and he tells you everything!"

Harry crossed his arms over his chest and stared at Liam "I didn't tell Lou because I knew he'd tell you."

"You're such a dick!"

"Don't take your anger out on him, Liam." Louis growled stepping out from behind his boyfriend and standing chest to chest with Liam. "You're the one who messed everything up, what'd you expect?"

Liam took a breath sat on his sofa and ran a hand over his face trying to blink back tears.

"How can he expect me to sign this when he won't even talk to me?" his voice cracked, all the emotions he's been pushing back for the last six almost seven months, shoving their way forward "He's not even willing to try. I know I royally fucked up I'm not saying I didn't but, I should get another chance. Everyone deserves a second chance, right?"