Thirteen ⇒ The Ponytail Parades

Liam: 3 sleepless nights. This isn't how is supposed to be.

Liam: Niall Please

Liam: I love you. I made a mistake and then got so wrapped n it I couldn't... I dnt know how to phrase it.

Liam: I would wait for you forever, if you asked me.

Liam: I knw u tLk to H everyday. He comes to Lou's flat right before you call and sits right next to me while you talk.

Liam: I miss your voice. I miss your smile. I miss your hugs. I miss you so fucking much Niall.

Liam: Goodnight babe.

From Niall to Harry: stop taking my calls in front of Liam, H.

From Liam to Zayn: r u still with Niall.

Zayn: fuck off Liam. I've told you to lose my number.

Liam: I said I'm sorry. I've begged for you to understand I've explained my self 293838449 different ways Zayn.

Zayn: and each story ends the same way. With my heart being broken and my friend being pregnant and heart broken. So When I tell u to lose my number I mean it. I have no reason to speak with you anymore. We're done.

Niall: you're texting Zayn, nice one.

Liam: fuck Niall you answered! It's been two weeks. Please answer your phone. Please Niall it's important.

⇒⇒⇒

Niall was sat on the front porch of his brother Gregs house holding his sleeping nephew in his arms when his phone started ringing. He knew who it was the 'One' ringtone he'd set for Liam shortly after their wedding filled his ears. If it weren't for the red number indicating how many missed calls he had Niall would've lost count. One-hundred ninety-seven.

He'd been debating on answering one of Liam's calls for the past three days. He knew he'd have to face him at some point but still, the thought of even hearing Liam's voice Niall didn't think he could handle it.

But nevertheless, tonight he decided to answer.

"What L- What do you want?" He couldn't even bring himself to say his name.

"I- wow. I-I didn't expect you to answer." Liam sighed

"Yeah, well to be honest I didn't really want to answer. Do you understand how it feels Liam?" Niall paused trying to find the words to say "Do you get how it feels to find out that the only person you've ever loved, the only person you've kissed...the only person you've made love to is a disgusting cheating bastard!?"

Liam froze he knew that he deserved it, to be called a cheating bastard, but it hurt to hear it. He could hear the sound of Niall taking deep breaths trying to control himself on the other line.

"Niall, I...it was a mistake, I was lonely and-"

"You don't think I was lonely? I'm in hotels rooms with Harry for weeks at a time in New York or LA. I get lonely too Liam but did I have Harry fuck me in to a mattress when we were both lonely? No! Did I find some slag at one of the dozen album release parties or clubs I go to? No! Because I loved my husband with all of my heart. I couldn't picture anyone else's lips on mine just my husbands!" Niall sobbed in to the phone all while gaining confidence to tell Liam how he really felt and what he wanted.

Liam's heart was breaking even further. He hadn't been sleeping well, he missed the presence of Niall lying next to him. He hadn't been eating, in two weeks he'd lost almost ten pounds, his hair was over grown and his usually trim beard was a mess. Liam, simply put, was a mess.

"Niall please come home so we can talk this through and work it out, please babe." he begged bouncing his leg up and down as he sat alone and Louis' dining room table.

"Liam...I don't-"

"Niall please don't-"

"Liam-"

"Before you say anything you'd regret please come home we can talk this out." Liam could sense something bad was about to happen and he was going to try anything to stop it.

"Jesus Christ Liam, shut up and let me fucking talk!" Niall shouted making Theo stir in his arms.

"Fine, okay, yeah talk."

"I want a divorce." Niall said it with no emotion and held his breath after. A part of him wanted to take it all back, a part of him wanted to call Liam a cunt, just for dramatic effect. But he said neither and just left it at that "Yeah, I want a divroce."

"Wha- Niall we're having a baby together."

Niall could tell Liam was crying, he could hear his breath hitching and the sound of Liam playing with the zipper on his joggers.

"We are having a child but we are no longer together. I will tell you when sonograms and the appointments are so you can be there and I will tell you if I feel anything weird but when I get back in town...I want you to pack all of you stuff and leave."

"Niall that's my house."

"You name isn't on the deed,it's my house and you will no longer live there."

"Niall why are you doing this? Why are you being so emotionless?" Liam was past the point of holding it together, he was sobbing and shaking. Louis had run in to the kitchen to see what was going on and tightly hugged his best friend.

"You know, I've been hanging out with Zayn these last few days... you know what he told me?" Niall didn't give Liam a chance to respond "He told me that when I thought you were out of town for business on our anniversary that... that you were with him in Paris. So fuck you Liam, I want a divorce and I want you out of my house." and again without giving Liam a chance to respond, Niall hung up.

⇒⇒⇒

"Liam?" Louis whispered rubbing gentle circles on Liam's back. "What'd he say."

"I never thought he'd say those words. Is this really happening?" Liam whispered staring ahead at the clock about the bin.

"What'd he say Liam?"

"He- he wants a divorce."

[Like, yeah I wanted all of this to happen but my writing for this chapter is just fucking awful and I think it's because it took me so long to get it updated. I tried to rewrite it but it's still shit. I'm sorry but niALL WANTS A DIVORCE!!!

Feedback is much appreciated :)

Missed yall and writing for this story hopefully the next chapter is better and up sooner.

fyi if you were on my snapchat is magically deleted all my 'contacts' so yeah there's that.

auf widersehen]