NATSU'S BREAKFAST

Warning! This contains sexual material of the lemon flavored variety.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! :D

_____________________________________________________________________

For a long time Natsu didn't really understand the concept of "sexy".

He could recognize when a woman was pretty, and he totally understood how Fairy Tail had a reputation for having beautiful, strong, women. But sexy?

He heard that word thrown around so much, both in the guild and out. From Wakaba and Macao it was almost always accompanied by a lecherous grin, and surrounded by other words and phrases that were equally baffling to the dragon slayer ("check out that hot piece of ass" "wouldn't mind tapping that"). Some of the girls tossed it around – Cana especially – like a compliment ("You're looking sexy as hell today). He even heard Lucy use it on occasion. After years of putting two and two together, Natsu could only figure that "sexy" was the same thing as "attractive". People probably just said "sexy" because it was shorter or something.

Now, as he watched Lucy parade around her apartment in nothing but the dress shirt he'd worn yesterday (courtesy of them being hired to protect a wedding of all things), he understood.

"Sexy" was more than attractive, and different from beautiful. "Sexy" was noticing how the hem of his shirt just barely covered the teasing curve of her ass as she reached into the cupboard for pepper. It was the way her hair was a wild nest of tangles that were the result of much (much) more than just sleep. He was pretty sure it might be in the way her hips swayed as she hummed to herself too.

"Sexy" made him want to not only admire, but touch. It made the blood in his veins simmer and his mouth water. His skin felt feverish and his eyes darken. In his mind, "sexy" prodded him to say the hell to breakfast and bend her over the counter to see if he could draw out those same sounds from her as last night.

Looking at the softness of her body, taking note of and remembering the curves that were hiding under that shirt, made his body hard.

"You're staring," she said, amusement and something that sounded an awful lot like pride coloring her voice.

He nodded, his eyes still trained on the teasing hemline of his shirt. He wished it was just a few inches shorter. "Yeah," he agreed. There wasn't much point in denying it – not when he was unable to pry his eyes off her.

She raised a groomed eyebrow. "Is there a reason why?"

The little smirk curling the corners of her mouth told him she had a pretty good idea already. With the way she was half turned towards him he could see a sliver of creamy breast peeking through the opening in his shirt. "Thinking," he said, willing the fabric to slip just a little bit more.

"About?"

His shirt refused to cooperate, and sealed his decision. His eyes snapped to hers as he stood up and stalked towards her.

Screw breakfast.

Suddenly her confidence faltered, and she gave him a wary look. "Natsu? Whatever you're thinking, don't do – eep!" He picked her up, hands cupping her ass and giving it a firm squeeze, and carried her to the little table adjacent to the kitchen. Off balance, her thighs instinctively gripped his hips and her free hand pressed against his chest. She smacked his bare shoulder with the spatula, stuttering as she ordered him to put her down. He obeyed - sort of.