|Chapt. 4|

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

"I want...in-n-out." I mumble, rubbing my tired, red eyes.

"But I want...Chick-fil-A." Rodrick whines, only kinda watching the road.

"Mmm, but burgers sound better then chicken." I say, matter of factly, Rodrick looks up into the sky pondering my statement. He opens and closes his mouth, which clicks as he does so.

"Hey...yah your right." He laughs at himself, driving into the suicide lane. He prepares to make the left turn.

"Hi! Welcome to In-n-out, what can I get you today?" An overly enthusiastic worker says over the speaker.

"What do you want." Rodrick obnoxiously whispers in a loud voice.

"A cheeseburger with lettuce only." I say picking at the dark red polish on my finger.

"Freak." He says turning back to the window, and saying my order like I told him.

I roll my eyes, annoyed and hungry.

Rodrick starts driving his car forward towards the first window.

The lady hands Rodrick the bag of food, mumbling a have a nice day. "Thank you." Rodrick says under his breath.

"Gimme." I mumble grabbing the bag, and shoving a chip in my mouth, he frowns and opens his mouth, only glancing at the parking lot o couple of times before parking unevenly in a spot.

"Ok my mom would kill us...if she found out we got food." He looks up in the sky and ponders something for a moment. "Oh yah, and if she figures out we smoked weed." He laughs, lightly.

I shove another fry in my mouth before opening my burger. "Yah true, that's why she'll never find out." I say, then taking a huge bite from the burger.

Time skip....

I frown, as I realize the weed has fully worn off, Rodrick yawns and looks over to me smiling. He places his hand on my thigh, close to my knee, looking back at the road. "When we get home, I'll shower first, and you make sure that mom doesn't come near you...otherwise she'll smell the weed. Then I'll get out of the shower, distract her. So you can shower...Capeesh?" I nod at the game plan.

"Capeesh." He nods at me lightly, turning to the curb and parking his van.

"Okay, mission avoid mom is a go." Rodrick says getting out, and walking around the front of the car to open my door.

"Hey kids!" Susan says walking in the room, I smile and nod at her. Looking at the floor. "Is she feeling ok?" Rodrick's eyes widen.

"She's having...cramps." He coughs awkwardly, rubbing the tip of his nose with his finger.

"Oh! Sweetheart go take care of her!" Rodrick nods, and runs fast my behind me.

"Cramps?" I say laughing as we walk up the steps.

"What it's a good excuse!" I nod in agreement, he really is a genius.

"I'm gonna shower now, just...stay in here I guess." He says, picking up a towel from his closet. He grabs his clothes, and walks to the bathroom closing the door.

I lay back onto the bed, smiling as i smell Rodrick's cologne. It smells kinda like sandalwood, and musk. It's hard to explain but it's amazing.

I hear the shower stop, and curtain open. He must be done, a few minutes later the door opens, and he's wearing a pair of gray sweats with the elastic of his boxers showing.

"You ready?" He mumbles, though it's almost impossible to hear because of the tooth brush hanging from his lips.

"Uh ya!" I say looking down, and going to his dresser.

I open my individual drawer that he cleared out for me, and grab my bra and underwear, closing the drawer.
"Can I borrow a shirt or something?" I ask scratching my neck.

"ya course." Rodrick mumbles, he stands up and goes to his closet. He grabs out a zombies shirt and throws it at me. "There you go princess." He smirks, I roll my eyes at the nickname, and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and lock it, turning on the shower, the steam emits from the shower.

I smile as I submerge my body under the warm rain like fall of the shower. Thank god Susan had that essential oil and luxury shower head phase , otherwise the water pressure would be ass.

I hesitate turning the water off, but do it anyway. Wrapping a towel over my body, and grabbing my hair brush from the drawer. I start brushing my hair out softly, till I reach a knot. Whatever I'll wait till later. I grab my undergarments and put them on, along with the shirt, which goes right above my knees.

I walk out of the bathroom, towards Rodrick. The sleepiness hits me, and I frown handing him my hair brush. He laughs lightly, but pulls me into his lap anyway. He begins brushing my hair gently, making sure to be extra gentle with the knots. I smile lightly as he rubs my temple with his fingers. My eyes are fighting sleep, and I lose.