2.4

TW: implied abuse/sexual harassment

Y/N wakes up with a start at the banging on her door, her eyes widen as she remembers exactly where she was. "Are you fucking in there?!" Her father yells from the outside of her bedroom.

"Um-um yah I-I'm in here." She says, standing from her bed and walking towards the door.

"Why the hell did you decide to come back here," her father speaks, "did that Heffley boy decide you're not worth fucking anymore?" He suggests.

"No, they just had some family business." She hears her dad scoff through the door.

"Right, and I have something to "discuss" with you." Y/N's eyes widen as he starts banging on the door once more. "Now open this damn door!" He yells, making the girl step away from the door. He continues pounding on the door, with the intention of breaking through it.

Y/N gasps as his fist flies into the space beside her door knob, he laughs as he easily unlocks the door from the inside and turns the handle. Y/N grabs her pillow, running towards the door. She throws the pillow at him in hopes of distracting him, and tries to slide through the door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going you fucking slut."

•••

Y/N lays on the ground, a large bruise around her dull eye, she glances towards the couch to see her father laying across the couch with his belt undone. Y/N attempts to stand up, but fails, she lets out a strained sob at the pain.

She pushes through the sharp pain and stands, she hobble toward the landline on the wall, dialing a certain number.

"Hello?" Rodricks voice rings through the phone, Y/N just stays silent, her facial expression completely numb. "Hello?" He asks once more.

"Rodrick?" Y/N mutters softly, Rodricks eyebrows lift from where they were furrowed, and his eyes widen.

"Shit Y/N are you safe?" Y/N quickly shakes her head, her voice cracking.

"N-No, I'm pretty fucked up." She says, running her hand through her greasy hair.

"Shit, I'll be there." He quickly hangs up the phone, making the girl slowly drop the phone from her ear, and hang it back.
The girl walks towards the fridge and pulls out a beer, she grabs a bottle opener from the counter and opens it.

She takes a quick sip of the yellow liquid, cringing at the bitter liquid. She quickly throws back the whole bottle, slamming the empty glass on the counter. It shatters in her grasp, though she's numb to the pain and glances down at the shards of glass littered in her hand. Her face scrunches into a pained look as she slides down the side of the counter.

She lets out a sob as knocking sounds on the door, she doesn't make a move to answer it because moments later the guest lets himself in.

"Princess?" He says loudly, making the girl let out another sob. Rodrick runs to the kitchen to see the girl on the ground with her hand spread in front of her. It drips blood down her wrist, "Shit. Hey, did you do this to yourself." She shakes her head and shows her the shards of glass in her hand.

Rodrick cringes at the gnarly wound, and picks her up from the ground. She sobs once more at the pain, "shh, I know it hurts, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Rodrick says, emotion clearly sprawled across his face.

"You're gonna be home soon, my parents aren't there now. They took Manny to the resort." He says, the girl just cries harder. He pulls her tight to his chest and carries her to the van outside.

•••

Rodrick glances over at the girls sleeping form and puts the car into park. He undoes his seatbelt and walks around the car to the passengers side. He opens the door and undoes her seatbelt.

"It's ok, It's just me." He says as she whimpers softly into his neck.

"I'm sorry." She cries into his neck, making him shake his head.

"Don't you dare say sorry, you have nothing to be sorry about." Rodrick assures, he walks them both through the front door, meeting Greg along the way.

"What's wrong?" He asks, standing up and following Rodrick to the living room.

"She's hurt, can you go get some tweezers, the first aid kit and a glass of water." Greg nods and runs off to get the supplies, Rodrick glances down at the girl in his arms.

"You're safe now."