2.3

Y/N pulls her dress down her legs before she hops in the Heffley s family car. She sits in the back behind Rodrick and softly tugs the hair on the back of his head.

"Tell me why we are going to church?" She whispers to Rodrick, the radio drowning her out from his parents in the front.

"I don't really know, I think mom wants to prove that she's a good, church loving mother." Rodrick says before leaning his head back into the seat.

Frank parks the car on the curb and the kids all move to get out.

"Poopie!" Manny says pointing at Greg's butt, making him turn around to glance at his pants.

"Manny!" The group looks at the seat Greg had been sitting on and a melted chocolate bar sits on the seat.

"Get it off!" Greg yells at Frank, who grabs a napkin
from the glove box.

"It's not coming off!" Frank says, scrubbing the stain on his butt aggressively.

"Your just gonna have to wear my scarf to cover it." Susan says, pulling her scarf off and wrapping it around Greg's waist.

"It's so girly!" Greg says, annoyed but Susan just shoved the boys towards the entrance of the church.

"Rodrick did you do that?" Y/N whispers to the boy, making him smirk and pull a blue wrapper out of his pocket. The girl laughs but swats him across the shoulder, "ass!"

•••

The Heffley s and Y/N stand up to go to the altar, Rodrick and Y/N walk a few paces behind them and they notice that Greg's scarf drags along the carpet. Rodrick smirks to himself before stepping down on the scarf. It falls down Greg's waist, revealing the large brown stain on his butt.

"POOP!" A girl from the pew, "HE POOPED!" The whole congregation gasps at the stain on his pants. Making Greg's eyes widen, he turns to glare at a smirking Rodrick.

"No! See, it's chocolate!" Greg animatedly puts a finger to the stain on his butt and licks it. The whole congregation gasps in disgust including Y/N. Greg growls at Rodrick angrily, and tackles him to the ground, making Y/N gasp and tug him off.

•••

The Heffley family sits awkwardly in the car as Susan rants about how 'disappointed' she was at the boys.

"It was humiliating for me that you boys were acting so childish." The silence becomes deafening as the car parks in the drive way.

"There is NO WAY Any of you are coming to SlipSlide! Only Manny is coming and the rest of you are grounded!" Susan glances at Y/N before sighing, "and I'm sorry to say this Y/N but you have to go home." Rodricks eyebrows furrow at his mothers demand.

"Mom! You're being irrational, you can't just send her home." Susan scoffs, before shaking her head.

"This is my house and you are my son, I can set any rule I see fit." Y/N nods looking over at Rodrick with a shrug.

"Think you can give me a ride?" She says, worry etched across her features, her eyes become puffy as she tries not to cry.

Rodrick bites his lip as he looks at her worriedly, he nods nonetheless. "Yah, yah of course." He grabs his keys, and then her hand to pull her to his van.

•••

The car ride starts off silent as the two process what had just happened, Y/N's leg shakes with anxiety ad they come closer to her house. Rodrick parks right outside the driveway, not moving to unlock the door. He sits there for a moment before slamming his hands into the steering wheel angrily.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" He yells, before throwing himself backwards into his seat.

His face scrunches up as he glances at the girl beside him, tears block his vision as he pulls the girl into a hug. "Call if he pulls something, you hear me?" The girl nods quietly, "promise me, that if that fucker touches you, you will call me." He grits through his teeth, the girls tears flow down her face now.

"I promise."

"Good."

•••

Y/N quietly enters her home, hearing the living room TV quietly filling the room. She glances at the couch, seeing her father passed out with a beer in his hand. She sighs in relief and quickly escapes away to her own bedroom. She walks in with a gasp as she notices her things thrown to the ground, and her piggy bank smashed on the ground.

"Fuck." She whispers, 'Thank god there was nothing in that.' She thinks to herself with a shake of her head. She stands up to lock the door before picking up the shattered ceramic pieces of the broken pig.