Chapter 1

"Hello and welcome back Musutafu News, my name is Yoshida Emiko and this afternoon I'm here to tell you that the villian Jade has been arrested and sentenced to the death penalty. I will now turn the time over to Kimura who is live at the scene."

"Thank you Yoshida, I am now live at the scene in Musutafu where Officer Sansa is escorting the villian Jade to Tartarus where she will then be interrogated by Officer Naomasa. Well there you have it ladies and gents from this day on it will safe to walk on the streets again without worry. This is once again all thanks to the greatest hero of this Era All Might! I will now turn the time back over to you Yoshida thank you and don't forget to go beyond and Plus Ultra!!"

"Thank you Kimura, well that is all for this afternoon tha-"

The TV screen went black as Midoriya dropped the remote. He slumped to the floor, his head spinning as he tried to process everything he just heard and saw. He couldn't believe it, his caring, sweet, single mother was the villian Jade. He just couldn't believe it. She was just like any other ordinary single mother, she worked 2 jobs to support the both of them and they were living happily.

Midoriya had just gotten back from a long day of being bullied at school and was going to watch some TV before making dinner for his mom and him just like he does everyday.

He was brought out of his train of thoughts when the home phone started ringing. He steadily walked over to the phone and picked it up. From the other side he heard, "Hello is this the Midoriya residence?" He was silent for a moment until he heard another confused hello. He stuttered over his words finally saying "Y-yes this is, may I ask who this is?" The other side quickly answered with "Okay yes hello this is the Musutafu Police Station and we are calling about Inko Midoriya. Do you or anyone else in your residence know about her?"

Midoriya's heart sank, his mind was filled with so many questions but he knew in order to get answers he would have to talk to the police first. He answered the police man saying "Yes she is my mom. There is no one else related to us alive so I am the only one." Midoriya could hear some talking in the background then the man saying, "Ok, well if it's no problem could you come to the station we would like to question you on some stuff. If you want we could also send someone to escort you here." Midoriya knew this was coming, but was still shocked when they asked. Either way, he agreed to go at 5pm. Until then, he had time to gather himself and find out the truth.

(505 words)

Thank you for reading! This is my new villian Deku story and I hope it's good! 😁