Chapter 5

Life had been pretty busy since Midoriya started working as a information broker and a killer. That's not how he would like to put it but that's what the news say. It had been 3 months since he ran away from his old pathetic life, he was now a new, better person. Not really a better person but you get what he means, he now has a bunch of new things he would have never dreamed of. Especially the name he has made for himself in Musutafu, about a month or so ago he started accepting requests in the big city.

Everyone knows that there is a killer on the loose but they don't know anything about him, and luckily for him Musutafu crimes rates have been going up. More and more people have learned about him as the information broker Akudama and are buying information from him for fairly high prices.

Almost every night, Midoriya goes out to the city 'patrolling' looking for crimes to stop, he usually steers clear of the areas where pro heros patrol because he does not want to have an encounter with any of them.

The thing Midoriya is involved with most is researching the new villian group that just started showing themselves. They go by the name of the League of Villains, for now they are starting small but Midoriya has a feeling this group is going to succeed big time.

Tonight, Midoriya is going to patrol in his new costume which consist of a black hoodie that that is fire and water resistant, black pants that have pockets for hidden knifes, a full face mask that can only be taken off by his command, and his signature red shoes.

His face mask doesn't have any design on it but it is very high tech and one of a kind. He put everything on and made sure everything was secure then headed out of his tiny home.

These past few nights have been kind of boring without much crime going around. Midoriya was jumping from roof to roof nothing really catching his attention. He hadn't eaten yet so he decided to take a break and sit down, his legs dangling off the edge of one of the higher buildings. He pulled out a ham and cheese sandwich from his pockets and was about to bite into it when he heard a sound from behind him.

Midoridya pov:
I turned my head seeing a figure in the distance, I don't know why they were on this roof but it wasn't any of my business. I turned back around about to take a bite when the person behind started running and yelled, "Wait! Don't do this! You have so much more to live for! Don't throw it all away!!"

I'm kinda tired right now and hungry and this person is yelling at me?? Like what the heck, I don't even know why this person is yelling at me. Like come, on can't I just eat in peace?!

I'm debating whether to ignore them or play along with them but I suddenly feel something wrap around my waist. My first reaction is that he is attacking me and I need to run, I drop my sandwich and quickly grab a knife slicing the cloth. I look straight ahead of me and come eye to eye the one and only Eraserhead.

He has a shocked look on his face but quickly goes back to his sleepy face, without a second passing he throws his what I now know as his capture gear and he says, "who are you?" I quickly dodge and retaliate by throwing 3 knifes at him while saying, "Who do you think I am?" He looks kinda confused right now and it's really funny but now is the perfect time to run away, so like the cool person I am, I jump off the edge of the building just to be caught by the capture gear.

I place my feet on the side of the building, and start pushing myself back and forth it making it harder for him to pull me up, by doing this I actually hope to pull him down with me. Luckily, I caught him off guard and he almost slipped off the building but sadly, he caught himself. Oh well, it was worth a try, I didn't want to resort to this but I guess you only live once right?

I grabbed one of my sharpest, nicest knifes and cut the scarf. I was being held up one second then the next I could feel the wind rush past my face, my hair going in every direction.

I saw Eraserhead rush to look over the edge and look down at me with a scared look on his face. I mean I would be also, I'm litterally falling 15 stories down, but because I'm so cool there is a very high chance I will survive.

I was getting closer to the ground and so I stuck my arm out and just like spider man a string hooked onto another building. I landing safely then took off running, at times like this I really wish I had a quirk but there is not much I can do about that.

While running away, I took multiple turns in different alleyways, I could hear and see Earserhead running on the rooftops. I wasn't looking where I was turning because I was busy evading Eraserhead and all of a sudden I slipped on what I assume is blood and bumped into someone.

I sat up rubbing my head very confused because I was no longer in the alleyway. I looked around to what seemed to be a bar, I was brought out of my thoughts by someone yelling below me and and someone else snicker. I hurriedly stood up and saw some crusty looking hand man laying face down on the floor. I guess thats who I bumped into, good to know. I looked around once more and saw some dude with burn scars laughing his head off. I also noticed a bunch of other suspicious looking people, like some pyshco looking school girl, a lizard??, a full body masked person, and some misty guy cleaning wine glasses.

(1050 words)

Thank you for reading!