Chapter 2

Midoriya had about 2 hours until he was suppose to be at the police station but that time would never come.

Midoriya pov:
I decided before I go to the police I was going to investigate a little by myself, I decided to go walk by where the arrest took place. I made sure to wear a hood and face mask so people wouldn't recognize me then I headed out the door.

When I arrived there were still police men, they were just chatting among themselves so I eavesdropped a bit. I heard the first officer say, "Did you see her? She was screaming and crying about how this was a mistake and how she had to take care of her son at home. Are you sure we got the right person?" the other officer then said, "Of course we got the right one THE All Might said it was her so and he saved us all again. What more is there to say."

The first officer agreed and they just kept chatting. By this point my blood was boiling with rage and I ran off towards our apartment to do some research on the number 1 hero.

I slammed the door open and quickly made my way over to the computer, while looking through all the articles and videos I noticed that All Might was no hero at all. I can't believe he has tricked all these people into thinking he is a good person! Do they not see how much calamity he causes when in battle? He just hopes that some small time hero will save the civilians that get caught up in all the debris and damage. Then he takes all the credit for 'saving' everyone it's ridiculous.

I was so focused on all these All Might articles that I didn't check the time, I had 10 minutes left! I know that if I go to the police they will just send me to a foster care right after and I have to save my mom before it's too late. So I made the decision right then and there to pack up the little of my things and leave. I was going to make sure everyone knew how All Might really was even if that means becoming a villian.

No one's pov:
Midoriya packed clothes, water, food, his pocket knife, his 13 notebooks and his tools then took off running to the sketchy part of town. He ran for at least 30 minutes until he was sure the police wouldn't find him. There were homeless people all over the place and gunshots littered the walls.

He wasn't about to get scared and run so he continued his way until he found a run down house he could stay in. Midoriya pulled out his phone and had 5 miss calls, so he took out his tools and destroyed his phone. Now that he was 'missing' he had to make sure he couldn't be tracked or found out. Midoriya set up a little living space in an empty room and decided he needed to sleep a little before anything else.

Midoriya was awoken by the sounds of gunshots and yelling. He looked out his samll broken window and saw nothing but the darkness of night. A few blocks down there was a blinking street light but was about it, he then grabbed an apple from his bag for dinner and thought about how his life had turned upside down because of just one person.

While he was thinking he realized that he needed a way to make money, he couldn't get a job in the city because he was only 14 and he was considered missing. He decided early on that he wanted to stay missing and hopefully be presumed dead.

He had heard that information brokers make quite alot of money so he was thinking about that but he didn't really know anything. A thought about his notebooks gave him the idea of selling tips and weaknesses about all the heroes. He wanted to quickly make his name in the villian world so he decided he would also take on jobs from other people, that way he could get information and experience. This was all part of his perfect plan to destroy All Might.

(731 words)

Thank you for reading! Please let me know if you have any suggestions!