the scene - t.h.

yeah this is gonna be a lot of tom but i hope your cool with that and guess what I HIT OVER 80 VIEWS AHHHHHHH

sorry mini freak out but its cool and enjoy

i woke up to being shaken violently. for some reason, probably because i just woke up, my first idea is that im about to be murdered so my first idea is to punch whoever it is in the groin cuz i mean even if you're a girl it still hurts like a bitch.

so following my instincts i punch them as hard as i can in the groin and they drop like a rock. Yep its a dude. once i finally open my eyes i realize that i just punched my bestfriend/roommate in the nuts. good job y/n.

"shit tom! don't do that you know what happens!" i yell as i get out of bed and knelt to the floor to try to help my bestfriend that i just basically killed.

"fuck you man" tom struggled to say with a small chuckle at the end of it. i'm not completely sure that it was a chuckle of happiness or not but you know we're gonna go with it.

as i took a minute to sit with him on the floor while he recovers i realize the sweet smell of waffles and syrup is roaming through the house.

"aww you made us breakfast!?" i squealed like a little girl as waffles were my all time favorite food.

"chocolate chip waffles too you meanie" tom said sitting up and looking at me with a smirk. i practically screamed when i herd they were chocolate chip waffles and all of my intention to help tom flew out the window as i sprinted out my room to get to them as fast as i could.

tom launched to his feet and he started sprinting after me, and with him being faster than me he caught up very fast. once he was close enough to me he put his arms around my stomach before i could make my way to the kitchen. he picked me up and spun me around running to the couch and setting me there, just to tickle me. tom knew all of my most tickilish spots so i was practically crying after just 30 seconds.

"plea-please tom" i said in between laughs.

"not until i hear the words i want" he said clearly enjoying this.

"i'm sorry" i said barely breathing

"not good enough" he said laughing too just from watching you

"im sorry im sorry" i said almost dying

"okay" he said letting me go and rushing over to the kitchen to get waffles.

i sprinted after him to get waffles because...you know... they're waffles.

once in the kitchen after stopping to pet tessa i realized that tom had already made me a plate and was standing at the island, across from the made plate.

i eagerly sat down and dug in as fast as i could while tom watched and laughed at the fact that my mouth was completely full of food.

"slow down you're gonna choke" he said with a chuckle taking a bite of his food.

"shut up tom" i said with my mouth full of food.

if i were to have anyone make me meal it would be tom. he is the best cook in the world i swear. he would would win hell's kitchen without getting called an idiot sandwich >i love gorden ramsy for that for no reason i swear i rewatch it way to often<.

after my 3rd waffle of probably 6 yet again with my mouth full i let out a "i love you so much" to the food. or tom. you can pick.

"i'm not sure if you are talking to me or the food so i'm going to assume me and say i love you too."

tom and i are the type of people that cuddle and say i love you like it's nothing. because it is. at least for him. i mean me too. yeah. yeah. yeahhhhhh. ok.