spidey - p.p

i cant even i swear

3 THOUSAND READS

LITERALLY LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO I WAS AT ONE

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

now that i've gotten that out and you guys have waited for awhile for another part here you are :)

you're all my new bsfs
-q <3

btw there is literally so many plot holes in this story im so sorry

y/n's pov

"okay bye dad!" i yelled out of my room. my father was leaving on his month long business trip, just leaving me here on my own. not that i'm mad or anything, that just means i can do whatever i want with my one friend who i honestly don't even know in real life, but i know she lives in queens too. i call her at least once a week just to talk about how shit my school is. her name is michelle but she said to call her mj.

i walked out into the living room in my comfy, (it's a blanket hoodie, they're great i'm writing in one right now lol) with some microwaved popcorn and hot chocolate because it was november and i'm freezing.

after i binge watched all three back to the future's and tangled because like, why not, i decided that i was too tired to sit in the living room for another movie and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. i opened the window because while i was watching movies i cranked the heat up far higher than i like because i was freezing. its not like anything can get in here, my fire escape was locked and anyways i'm the 11th floor of the apartment building. i sat down in bed and turned off all the lights. i pulled out my computer and turned on brooklyn-99 because i had seen it so many times i just liked to fall asleep watching it.

as soon as i'm comfortable and on the verge of sleep there's a loud crash.

something just flew through my window.

that something was spiderman

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FU-" i yelled.

he lay on the ground groaning, cradling his side. what the hell is happening. am i asleep?

"i'm so sorry i meant to go a window to the right, my friend lives there," he says pulling himself off the floor and hobbling slowly to the window to go, but that's when i notice how is suit is ripped and covered in blood where he's holding it. also by the way he's swaying as he walks he looks like he's about to loose too much blood, if he already hasn't.

"wait wait hold on, are you sure you'll make it over there without bleeding out? because i wouldn't be so sure if i were you," i wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to die and then i would feel like it's my fault because i could have helped him.

"yeah i think i should be okay-" he said while slurring his words, then he started to loose his balance and fall to the ground, but i caught him in time.

i carried him the best i could with his arm over my shoulder over to my bed, where i set him down to go get the first aid kit that's in the bathroom.

i came back with everything i thought i might need. luckily for him i wanted to be a doctor when i was younger, so i had taken the paramedics course in high school so that way i had a better chance of getting into a good med school. 

"okay how do you get this suit off," i say to him while searching for a zipper or anything.

"already? don't you think you should take me out on a date first?" he tried to joke with me. i rolled my eyes as he pushed the spider on his chest and the suit expanded.