movies - t.h.

if you knew me you would know i would die for marvel. literally.

it's the premiere of spider-man no way home and holly shit i'm going to loose it. by mistake me and my apparently really lucky ass scored a ticket through a radio contest (insane ik). so i'm sitting in the car in the way there loosing my shit, sweating profusely and just being a mess. i'm not sure how this happened but guess what it is.

"alright, we're here, you ready?" the driver looks back at me.
"as i'll ever be!" i try to make it sound convincing. shocker it doesn't. the man gives me a dry smile and then all of the sudden someone opens the door and i'm there.

shoot me.

the man grabs my hand and i thank him and walk out. i'm not a very girly girl so i went in dress pants, a bralette, and a blazer hanging off my shoulders, all of the same iconic spider-man red. i had spider-man earring and rings to really pull it together. my hair was french braided and my silver chain sitting on the cloth tied it all together.

i got out and looked around and it finally hit me. oh my god. you're going on the red carpet. that's why you had to look so nice but you still felt underdressed.

"MISS OVER HERE!" paparazzi were yelling for my attention i slowly and shakily walked my way out in my spider-man converse.

"POSE POSE!!" they yelled all while the flashing lights were blinding me. i stand there freaking the fuck out as i feel a cold hand slither around my waist. i jolt out of surprise and look to see who the mysterious person it.

tom fucking holland. i am gonna die now.

"hey it's ok just lean into me and smile, i know it's bright but you're beautiful." AHHHHH IM GOING TO SHIT MYSELF.

i do my best to not look like an insane person and smile while he still has his arm around my waist.

i've decided tom holland has a super power to tell when someone is uncomfortable because he starts walking when i'm hitting a new level of freaking out. once we're almost to the theater a reporter asks, "TOM TOM IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?!?"

this man is able to keep his cool during the whole flashing lights and people yelling at him and just simply says, "only if she'll take me."