[M] Mine - Beomkai

Yes you're seeing this right, a proper update. Just don't get too used to it-

*not proofread so I'm sorry about any mistakes

I LOVE BEOMKAI SO MUCH

"Hyuuuungie~" Beomgyu smiles upon hearing his younger boyfriend's who just entered the studio where the older was trying to work on some lyric, but his brain simply wasn't working. So he decides to let it go.

"Yes, baby boy?" He answers,letting his cute boyfriend stand in front of him, hands cutely behind his back. The younger's duality is just insane,one moment he'd cutely play with his plushies, or going around and rubbing the member's bellies, and then the next moment he'd moan beomgyu's name is bed like there's no tomorrow.

"Can you stop doing whatever you're doing? Pay attention to me." The blonde smiles innocently and sat in beomgyu's lap,making the said boy let out a yelp at the sudden weight on him. Heh...an evil idea popped into beomgyu's mind.

Let's see how long can i tease him..

"Sorry baby, i have to work." He pouts, patting Kai's butt lightly. The said boy whines, bouncing a little in annoyance as he whispers out a quiet 'i don't want you to.."

"But hyung..I'm bored, and everyone's busy with their things, Taehyun and Soobin are out somewhere, while Yeonjun hyung just doesn't want to be with me." At the mention of Yeonjun, beomgyu rolls his eyes,pretty annoyed. Yeonjun is always trying to flirt with hueningkai or touch him on inappropriate places, despite knowing that Kai and Beomgyu are together, it drives the said boy mad. Him and Yeonjun even had a big fight that almost ruined their friendship.

"Did he flirt with you again?"

"No."

"Or did he touch you on places?"

"N-no..."

"You're lying,hueningkai." Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows, his hands gripping Kai's tiny waist, making him let out a noise of surprise. "I'm asking again: did he touch you somewhere you didn't want?" He asked again, this time in a deeper voice. If that bastard did anything to his baby-

"He...grabbed my butt harshly, twice...I told him to stop, and he doesn't want to talk to me since then." Kai sighed,leaning his head on beomgyu's shoulder. He knew that his Yeonjun hyung was in love with him, but he loved Bomgyu. And only him. Yeonjun was just a big brother, like the others.

"I'll have to teach him a lesson later. But for now,let him hear that you're only mine."

"Huh? What are yo-EEEEEEEEK!" Hueningkai shrieks when his boyfriend picks him up, nearly slamming his body on the desk. "Nooo, when i said pay attention to me,I meant let's go out..I'm still sore from last night." He whined but beomgyu already got rid of their pants and boxers,hooking Kai's legs on his shoulders before spitting in his palms, coating his member with spit since there wasn't any lube with them.

"Hyung! Wa-oooh!" Hueningkai cuts himself off with a loud moan as the older boy is already pounding into him, shaft easily sliding in and out as Hueningkai's insides deliciously clenched. Beomgyu licked his lips and leaned down to kiss Kai gently.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll-ugh fuck...I'll buy you ice cream after this, and we will cuddle lots-ah!" Beomgyu moans at the tight heat sucking his dick in so deliciously. He lets Kai aggressively grab his hair to force his face into his neck,licking and kissing the soft flesh.

"Ah! Beom---gyu..hngh.." The blonde throws his head back,one hand still gripping Beomgyu's hair while the other gripped the desk, trying to support his shaking body from completely collapsing. With each thrust his moans and whines were getting louder and louder. The thought of someone hearing them or even worse, someone coming in was so, so embarrassing. But Hueningkai loves Beomgyu, and he'd do anything for him.

"That's right,princess. Moan for me, let them hear that you belong to me. And only me." Beomgyu fastened up the pace even more, his precum mixed with the spit,creating a squelching noise that made everything ten times hotter. The older boy watches as his boyfriends eyes roll back in pleasure,drool dribbling down his chin while his tongue lolled out. He assumed that he found his sweet spot so beomgyu made sure to slam in with a lot more force, making Kai let out a loud scream that was music to his ears.

"Fuuuuck! so close, hyungie! gon' cu-aah!" And with that, the younger came untouched on their chests while Beomgyu filled him up real good, watching as his cum oozed out of Kai's hole.

"I love you so much, Kai." Beomgyu whispered while bumping their foreheads together, looking into Hueningkai's beautiful sparking green eyes that were glossy from the tears. He truly loved Hueningkai more than anything, and he surely didn't want Yeonjun ruining their relationship. He made a mental note to have a serious talk with his hyung.

"I love you too, hyung." Kai smiled and kissed his boyfriend gently,letting the said boy clean him up with such gentleness,it was all making Kai's stomach burst with butterflies. Beomgyu was too good for him.

"There. All done, baby is nice and clean." He giggled after cleaning Kai and helping him get into his pants and underwear. "Now, what do you think we head out to a date?" Beomgyu smiled as he kissed Hueningkai's beautiful hand. The said boy nodded,flashing a huge smile. The couple made their way out of the company hand-in-hand...with hueningkai limping. Just a little.