[F] Lovely Day - Yeonkai

A little space oneshot i wrote at least 3 years ago,if not more. I was supposed to upload earlier and a completely different ship and plot,but today I was so busy and stressed and everything bad at once so i haven't had time nor energy to finish the oneshot I'm currently working on. My apologies,i hope you will like this too despite it being very old and probably bad. I'm sorry once again. Next time I'll try to do better.

✧༺♡༻✧

Hueningkai woke up early in the morning, he glanced over to the other side of the bed where yeonjun was sprawled out, a light blue pacifier between his plump lips, his blonde hair sticking in every direction. He looked like the most beautiful boy in hueningkai's eyes. Slowly planting a kiss on the little's forhead he carefully got out of their bed, making his way to the bathroom to do his morning routine. Once he was done, hueningkai walked back to their room, taking out a simple white shirt and dark blue ripped jeans from the closet. Quietly, he walks out of the room to the kitchen to make some pancakes for his baby along with a cup of warm chocolate milk. When he was once again done with everything hueningkai got back to their room and sat on the edge of the bed, slowly rubbing yeonjun's cheek in attempt to wake him up.

"Mmmn" Yeonjun groaned and rolled to the other side, hiding his face in the soft pillow. Hueningkai laughed softly, suddenly throwing himself on the younger, making him yelp loudly.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake upppppp!"

"Yah! Hyung! Stop yelling in my ear, I'm gonna go deaf because of you!" The younger boy giggled, turning around so he could face hueningkai.

"Good morning, pup" Hueningkai smiled and gave yeonjun a peck on the lips, as he was about to pull away yeonjun grabbed his face and kissed him hungrily. After a small make out session they pull away, a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"Come on baby, wash up and come downstairs, breakfast is ready. Pancakes with chocolate syrup on top, along with a warm cup of chocolate milk. Just for my babyboy~" He gives a heartwarming smile and plants a kiss on yeonjun's nose, cheeks, forhead, and even kisses his eyes making the boy underneath him giggle cutely.

"Okay, I'll be down in a bit" The blonde boy smiles sweetly and wiggles out of his boyfiend's strong grip.

-----
After they finished breakfast yeonjun slipped into littlespace which meant hours of constant playing and laughter. After 3 hours the little got tired, so they decided to take a little break. Hueningkai on the couch watching TV and yeonjun laying on his stomach on the floor, playing with his bag of mini dinosaurs. Suddenly, yeonjun gasped and sat up straight, an idea popping in his mind.

"Daddy! I hawe an idea! Let's go picnic! In da pawk!" He beamed out with a smile on his face.

"That's actually a good idea, the weather is perfect anyway. Let's go make some sandwiches pup." Hueningkai smiled back and took his boyfiend's hand, going to the kitchen to make sandwiches together. Once they were done, hueningkai put everything in a basket along with apple juice.

"Okay, you ready to go?" The older asked, yeonjun nodded his head cuteky making hueningkai smile.

"Oki doki, let's goooo~" He threw his fists in the air playfully before stepping out of the house and locking the door.

"Hey, do you want some ice cream, junnie?" Hueningkai asked as they walked through the busy streets of New York City hand in hand. Instantly, yeonjun's eyes sparkled as he nodded while bouncing happily.