[M] Dinner. - Tyunning

Hewo,this is not really an one shot,just like a little short scenario that's why I'm posting it now. BUT on Friday a real one shot will be up. Just bear with me please,I haven't written in so long 😭

I started writing this at least 3 years ago,if not more but never finished it :c

I miss u all,trying to get my schedule together again ^^

~~

"Baby! I'm home!" Hueningkai calls out from the front door as he takes off his shoes.

No response.

"Pup~ Where are you?" He calls out again with a light smirk on his face, making his way to the living room and sitting on the couch, dropping his stuff beside the glass table in front of him.

"I'm here!" Taehyun runs down from the stairs, "sorry, i was doing dance practice upstairs and i didn't hear you."

"It's okay honey." Hueningkai hums,the orange haired boy smiles, before asking:

"How was work?"

"Stressful, as always." Kai sighs, being a CEO of a company was not an easy job at all, and honestly, hueningkai never wanted to be a CEO. He wants to be an idol and make music, but he had to take the company since his father forced him to.

"Just relax, 'mkay~?" Taehyun whispered and sat on hueningkai's lap and began to massage his shoulders making the said boy groan while closing his eyes.

"I'm going to make you something for dinner, does that sound good?" Taehyun smiled and got up from his boyfriend's lap, then walked into the kitchen. Just as he was about to take out a bowl he felt hueningkai's hands wrap around his waist, and something hard press against his ass.

"I want you for dinner." He growled out, sending kisses onto taehyun's neck while rubbing little circles on his waist. Taehyun felt his legs turn into jelly as he slightly gripped the counter, laying his head back on hueningkai's shoulder, titling it sideways to give the black haired boy more access.

"ah shit!" He moaned out loudly when the soft kissing suddenly turned into rough biting and sucking, hueningkai's hands now massaging the younger's ass.

"You like that babyboy?" Kai whispered, his voice deeper than the usual. Oh this made Taehyun shiver as he let out another small moan which came out more like a needy whine.

"Y-yes! M-more!"

"Be patient, pup." Hueningkai smirked, turning his boyfriend around and placing him on the counter, getting between his legs and gripping his waist tightly.

"Sex on the counter? I like that." Taehyun giggles out before grabbing hueningkai's tie and smashing their lips together for a rough kiss.

"O-off! Take them o-ff.." Taehyun whined while tugging at the older's suit, in attempt to take it off.

"So cute." Hueningkai says with a smile and kisses taehyun's nose before slipping his shirt off, dropping it to the ground after.

"Cold." The orange haired boy whimpers cutely, getting goosebumps at the sudden cold air that hit his bare skin. Kai smirks and starts leaving wet kisses on taehyun's neck and chest, his hands unbuckling the younger's belt.

"Don't worry babyboy, it'll get hot real soon." Hueningkai whispers seductively while slipping taehyun's pants off along with his underwear leaving him completely naked.

"That's not fair! Y-you still have your clothes on!"

"Sorry baby." Kai ruffles his boyfriend's hair, quickly slipping off his clothes. Taehyun licks his lips and wraps his smooth legs around hueningkai's waist, pulling him closer.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" The older boy asks, circling a finger around taehyun's entrance, the said boy nods while spreading his legs wider.