[M] The Best Kind Of Mornings. - Sookai

Y'all when i tell you i haven't written Sookai in YEARS. I'm not kidding. I have no idea when did i write Sookai for the last time....i forgot how dear this ship is to me <3
*Not proofread*

~♡~

It was not even 7 in the morning yet Soobin was already wide awake,not being able to fall back asleep no matter how hard he tried. It was TXT's day off so there really wasn't much to be awake for...With a quiet "fuck this" leaving his lips the leader quietly goes out of his room down to the kitchen where to his surprise a Huening Kai was making breakfast for himself....with nothing on but really short and tight shorts and a sleeveless shirt....

"Good morning,Huening." He greets the youngest.

"Good morning,Soobin~" Kai nodded with a smirk,biting his lips as he feels two hands on his waist,gripping it ever so slightly. Then a pair of plump lips make their way to the younger's neck, kissing the skin gently while the hands that were on his waist are now massaging his ass harshly. Kai threw his head back and moaned at the well known feeling,completely forgetting about his unfinished sandwich.

"Mmm,you wore these shorts just for me huh? You know how much i love them."

"Yes daddy~ wore them just for you." Huening Kai smirked and pushed his ass against his boyfriend's crotch,moving his hips in circles expertly while Soobin hissed,grabbing a handful of Kai's hair and bending him over the counter not so gently.

"Ahh...ngh!" The younger started moaning softly as Soobin also started moving his hips,creating a steady pace while the kitchen was slowly starting to get filled with Kai's cute sounds who was grasping onto the counter, feeling his shorts getting slightly wet from Soobin's precum. After a few more minutes of grinding against each other the older suddenly spins Kai to face him before expertly getting rid of his shorts with a quick motion, messily laying his boyfriend on the counter,this leading to them knocking a few things down.

"H-hey! Quietl----

"No." Soobin cuts the younger off and quicky takes off his pants,already pushing himself in Kai's tight heat without any prep whatsoever. Huening hissed at the slight pain in his butt AND in his back....the counter was pretty hard and uncomfy. However his pain went away after only just less then 5 minutes, Kai once again began producing sounds that were pure gold to Soobin's ears.

"A-ah!! Fuck!" He lets out a loud moan but puts his hand on his mouth in a hurry,not wanting to get caught by the other members. His eyes quickly shut closed as he felt Soobin move faster while putting one of Kai's legs on this shoulder for better access,this position making him go even deeper.

"Come on baby,let daddy hear more of your precious sounds" He whispered in the younger's ear with his deep husky voice, licking the shell of his ear after before continuing to leave kisses on every part of Kai's pretty body. He truly did love this boy more than anything in this world.

"Ngh..mhmn!" Kai continuously moans into his hands while holding onto the counter tightly until his knuckles turned white. Soobin leaned down to kiss him passionately on the lips, snapping his hips with a lot more force and hitting Kai's sweet spot dead on making the boy see stars as his moans were getting louder and louder despite holding his mouth shut as much as possible with his palm. His tummy twists and churns with the familiar pleasurable feeling "D-dad-dy! Gonn-ahh! cum s-soon" The words barely menage to leave his mouth as he was being fucked senseless.

"W-wait hold on baby" The older stops his actions and picks Huening Kai up along with their clothes before quickly running into his room where he locks the door and sits on his bed, slamming Kai onto his member,making him let out a loud moan. The counter was getting very uncomfortable.... "Shit yeah, you're doing so well baby boy" Soobin grunts, putting his hands on the younger's ass to help him bounce faster. The room was filled with whines and moans,skin slapping against skin and the smell of sex. The two haven't had sex in such a long time so this was such a huge relief for both of them. With a high pitched moan Kai cums messily all over themselves while Soobin inside, filling up his boyfriend to the brim.

"O-oh my god...." Huening Kai lets out a huge sigh, collapsing on Soobin who was panting just as much as him.

"You did so so good my baby! I love you" Soobin cooes while running his fingers through Kai's sweaty hair. He was just about to kiss him,when they were interrupted with a loud voice coming from the room next to his.

"COME ON MAN!!!! IT ISN'T EVEN 8AM WILL YOU STOP FUCKING KAI?? I WANT TO SLEEP!" Comes Beomgyu's annoyed yell from the other room.

"SORRY BEOMIE! WE'RE DONE NOW." He yells back before his attention is all back on his almost sleeping boyfriend. "Come on let me get you all cleaned up and then we can sleep okay?" Soobin asked softly, getting a nod from Kai. After both of them were all clean and not sticky & the bedsheets were changed the couple was cuddled up,Kai on Soobin's chest while the said boy gave kisses all over Kai's pretty face before soon falling into a peaceful slumber.

~♡~

This one came out good omg :000
My next oneshot will be fluff,AND a ship i never wrote before 😌
Take care ily