[F/M] Special Night - Yeonkai

Request by TatorTotTati
I'm sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted, I tried.
And I'm sorry that it took so long, I've been just feeling very very unmotivated lately, plus I've been having some family problems so yeheet. 🤠
And I'm sorry once again that this is so bad, it's late here and I'm tired.

✧༺♡༻✧

Yeonjun aggressively kicks the door open with his foot as he carries his now husband in bridal style inside the almost completely dark room, only a few candles lightning. He throws hueningkai on the big king sized bed before crawling on top of him, biting and sucking his neck roughtly, making the boy underneath him moan in pure pleasure while gripping his hair tightly.

"A-aah, yeonjun slow down!" Hueningkai whined out, his breathing becoming heavy.

"No." Yeonjun answered while smirking "It's our first night as a married couple, and plus, we both know you like it rough so shut up and be a good kitten." He growled, practically ripping the younger's fancy suit off making a loud rrrrriiiiipppp sound.

"Yes daddy." The black haired boy nodded, watching yeonjun get rid of his clothes, throwing them on the floor.

"That's my good boy." Yeonjun smiled and planted a soft kiss on hueningkai's forhead. Tying his hands to the headboard with his tie after, making the said boy let out a surprised gasp as he started squirming around.

"Shit, n-not this please..." He whispered, not liking being tied up like that. The older boy just chuckled, sending small kisses onto hueningkai's stomach, going lower and lower.

"O-oh my..." The younger moaned out when the blonde took his member inside his warm mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip while stroking it with his palm where his mouth couldn't reach.

"Ngh...d-don't stoOOoOp!" His voice went high pitched at the end as he felt yeonjun bobbing his head at a faster pace, gagging a little because let's admit, hueningkai wasn't small at all. The smaller boy let out a whine as the blonde pulled away from his member, licking his lips afterwards.

"You taste good~" He gave a wink before crawling back on top of the younger, putting 3 fingers inside his mouth. Like the good boy he is, kai started sucking and licking the digits, moaning here and there like a good slut making the older boy go crazy.

"Fuck...You drive me so fucking wild." He whispered, taking his fingers out and bringing them down to hueningkai's entrance, roughtly entering two fingers, moving them in and out at a fast pace.

"Ha... Hyung, i-it hurts,..slow down p-please.." The smaller male nearly cried out, a single tear running down his cheek from the pain.

"I'm sorry baby, don't worry, it'll feel better soon." Yeonjun answered with a smile, kissing his boyfriend's forhead gently before adding the last finger, stretching him out nicely.

"I'm gonna put it in, okay? Be ready." He warned, slamming his hard member inside the younger's hole, making him let out a loud cry, his hands grabbing onto the tie tightly. It was sudden, but fuck, it felt so good.

"Da-ddy, remove the tie! I-i want to hoOOooLd your..ah..hand!" Hueningkai pleaded, trying to keep his eyes open, the blonde sighed, removing the tie and interlocking their fingers together, before moving at a much faster pace.

"Ngh, haaah..feels g-good, s-so good~" Kai moaned out in a high pitched voice, spreading his legs wider, giving yeonjun more access. The said boy let out a small groan, feeling kai's hot, wet walls slightly clench around his member.