1

Denki and Kyoka ordered their drinks with ease, leaving me last.

The server looked at me, "What about you, beautiful?"

I instantly blushed and looked away, "S-Strawberry lemonade."

"Alright, I'll be right back," he replied.

My friends immediately started messing with me for the way I'd blushed and stuttered.

"He was cute. And obviously, you thought so, too," Kyoka giggled.

I sighed, "He probably flirts with a girl at every table."

"You're just psyching yourself out. Here. Pretend I'm him and try to flirt with me," Denki suggested.

Though I knew it was my best friend in front of me, even pretending he was our server made me ridiculously nervous.

"Okay, um. I-I think you're cute... And we should hang out some... some time, or something. I-If you want. Or not. I'm totally fine either, either way. I get that you're busy w-with work, s-so whenever you're free. W-Well, unless you don't wanna hang out. Then we don't have to-" I rambled.

"Okay, okay. Stop, please! Jesus, Peaches, how long has it been since you've had a boyfriend? Your flirting is horrible," Denki questioned.

I pouted, "You know Peter won't let me date."

"That's too bad. I was really hoping to get to know you better," Han said, setting our drinks down.

My entire face turned red as my hands flew to cover it. "This is not happening," I whined.

He chuckled softly, "Are you guys ready to order?"

My friends, not at all caring about how embarrassed I was at the moment, proceeded to order their food.

"Kyoka, please," I begged, laying on her shoulder.

She laughed and hugged me as comfort then placed my order for me. Once Han was gone, she rubbed my arm, "The cute guy's gone now. You can relax."

"He's not cuter than me, right?" Denki immediately asked.

We both ignored him.

"Maybe you should go sing something. That always calms you down," Kyoka suggested.

"Ooh! Sing Grenade," Denki requested.

"You want me to sing the song my dad wrote about how devoted he was to my birth giver, who abandoned us, and how much it tore him down when she left? I'd rather not relive that, thanks."

He winced, "Oh... Totally forgot songs have meanings. Sorry. Okay, what about-"

"I'm not going on that stage to be 'Y/n Mars'. That's not my last name, and at home, it's not his either. I'll sing a song by Peter Hernandez, but I'm not going up there to sing anything by Bruno Mars, I'll either cry or throw up."

"That's a bit dramatic. Runaway," Kyoka said.

"Daddy being a player. Throw up."

"The Lazy Song," Denki named.

"Doesn't count. I wrote the chorus," I shrugged.

"Talking to the Moon?" she asked.

I sighed, "Literally bawl my eyes out. I'm convinced you guys don't actually pay attention to the lyrics of his songs."

"How dare you! I pay attention to everything he does!" he gasped.

"Okay, what about Treasure. That song is so happy," she reasoned.