8

After three weeks of homeschooling, and the same on crutches, I was getting a bit restless.

Sure Denki and Kyoka came over when they could, but they had a date tonight, and obviously, I wasn't going to intrude on that.

Just as I was about to take a nap out of pure boredom, my phone chimed. I checked the message and instantly laughed.

______________

New Message: Onyx😩

i miss you🙁

shut up. no you don't 😂

i do
come back to school. plsss

i'm homeschooled now

but what about US?😩

😂😂
you're so dramatic

i'm serious

wanna hang out? i'm bored
anyway

yeah. where we goin?

um... nowhere. i fell down the
stairs and sprained my ankle..
i'm on crutches now

clumsy ass💀

shut up. can you come over
for a little bit? you'll have to
be gone before my parents
get home tho

oh ok😏

_______________

I sent my address, and after a few minutes, he was headed over.

"Shoot," I cursed, hurrying out of bed and hopping over to the closet. I would've used my crutches, but it just takes so long to get situated on them, and time wasn't a luxury I had right now.

I grabbed a black pair of Nike Pro tights and a green crop top then tossed them on the bed as I hopped over to the dresser next. I had to balance like a flamingo as I leaned over into the sock drawer to find a pair that matched the green of my shirt.

When I did, I made my way back to the bed, sitting down to change shirts and rolling onto my back to change pants. I threw my pajamas into the laundry bin across the room and pulled my socks on, being careful with my still healing ankle.

I wrapped it and just as I was strapping my boot back on, the buzzer for the front gates rang. I put one of my black Yeezy slides on my right foot then grabbed my crutches and made my way to the door to let him in the gates.

I opened the front door as his car pulled up outside and he hopped out. "I thought my house was big," he said, coming up to the door.

"Is it?" I asked.

"Compared to yours? No."

I carefully moved out of his way as he came inside. "Close the door," I said over my shoulder, turning to lead him back to the guest room.

He did and followed. "Are you gonna get in trouble for me being here?"

I nodded, "Probably, since I didn't ask. But maybe not since I'm already on crutches."