Chapter 11

Rivergem stalked forward, keeping her tail still and her paws touched the ground lightly.

Silently, she crept forward, her gaze locked on a mouse eating a berry. A cracking sound behind her alarmed the mouse. Rivergem growled angerly, "Ok, who's there!"

A low growl sounded from the ferns until a flamed she-cat lept out a so much force it knocked Rivergem to the ground. The she-cat fastened her teeth into Rivergem's neck.She yowled in pain.

Rivergem's attacker held tight onto her neck, not letting go. Rivergem struggled but gasped as blood filled her mouth, chocking her. Flamestar stood back, letting her die slowly.

She observed her leader, her eyes glowed in revenge. Flamestar's muzzle was bloody and she looked triumphant. Rivergem's vision faded away. She opened her eyes to see s tom standing over her, she wasn't in the forest. She got to her paws, the place was dark and foggy.

The tom flicked his tail, grinning, "Welcome to Dark Forest, we are so happy to have you."

Rivergem nodded, "I've heard of this place. Am I here because I attacked Flamestar and killed her mate?"

The tom nodded, "I'm Sunstar, I am here for murdering my clan mates and making them suffer. I murdered my mate and my kits."

Rivergem was a bit scared of his story but she shook her head, "So you like to kill also? My obsession came after the fire." Rivergem gasped, she didn't even know about things before the fire. She opened her mouth and coughed up black smoke. She looked up, confused. What am I doing here? Where is my clan? she thought.

Rivergem looked at the tom, "W-who are you? Where am I.."

At first Sunstar looked confused, "Your in the Dark Forest, don't you remember what I told you?"

She shook her head, she started to feel sorrow, I'm dead...