Chapter 11

Sophia's POV

"Baby girl..." I heard Nathan's voice whisper in my ear.

Letting out a slight groan, I rolled over into his arms, smiling internally at the warmth of his body that I had missed so much.

"Come on baby, I don't want to be late..." He spoke again while kissing the top of my head.

"Late for what?" I mumbled still practically half asleep and not completely comprehending what he was saying.

"I can't tell you that. You'll have to get up and see for yourself." Nathan replied almost teasingly.

Tilting my head up just a tad, I opened my left eye just barely to see him looking down at me with a smug grin on his face. Damn him and knowing my curiosity would get the best of me.

Grumbling lowly, I rolled myself over and slid off the edge of the bed onto my feet to see Harry sitting patiently on the tufted bench at the foot of the bed. Standing up and walking around the foot of the bed, I scratched Harry's head lightly in passing before sending a playful glare to Nathan. He just let out a laugh as he sat on his side of the bed and dried his hair that was damp from his shower.

Rubbing my eyes as I walked into our en-suite to brush my teeth, a smile took over my face as the scent of Nathan's body wash and cologne that lingered in the air hit my nose. Stopping in the doorway with a sigh of content, I was suddenly knocked out of it by Nathan's voice behind me.

"What's wrong love?" He asked with a smile in his voice as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just that the bathroom smells like you, and it hasn't since you left." I replied softly as I turned my head to look at him and press a kiss to his cheek.

Walking over to the double sinks as Nath kept his hands on my hips, I picked up my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. As I finished and washed my face, I felt Nathan's arms snake completely around my waist before he pulled me back against him and kissed just behind my ear.

"When you're ready to get dressed your outfit is in the closet and you'll need your black purse to put whatever you want to keep you occupied for twelve hours collectively."

Drying off my face, I suddenly turned in his arms to give him a look.

"To 'keep me occupied'? For twelve hours?" I questioned with a slight tone of sarcastic sass.

"Yes." He smirked while moving to the side and slapping my bum lightly with a laugh when I jumped. "Now go. I'll be downstairs waiting for you."

Leaving me with that signature wink and a reeling mind, I just shook my head and smiled to myself before going into our closet and seeing the outfit he had picked out for me.

Taking off Nathan's pullover that I had put on after our antics last night, I tossed it into the hamper before shaking my head as I saw the lingerie set that he had pulled out from the depths of my drawers. I put on the strapless black lace bra with the matching panties regardless before picking up my light wash, distressed Frame Denim jeans that were sitting on my vanity chair. Pulling them on and cuffing them to just above my ankles, I continued on to the taupe coloured halter top that ended a few inches above my jeans. Grabbing the gold cuff that was sitting with everything and pushing it onto my left wrist, I looked up into the mirror and smiled as I saw my reflection.

I had to admit that I looked pretty good. Nathan definitely gained a broader sense of fashion since I met him. I laughed to myself as I thought about that whole ordeal of how we met while getting my Soda sandal wedges on and zipping them up.

"I'll have to send a message to Julia when I get a chance to thank her for what she did that night... That sounds so ridiculous." I thought aloud as I grabbed my large black Dolce & Gabbana tote.

Tossing in my small makeup case after putting on a bit of mascara and lipstick, my keys, wallet with my license, iPad, earbuds and phone charger followed. Taking it into the bathroom, I brushed my hair into a wispy ponytail before grabbing my bag and holding it in my elbow as I grabbed my phone from the bedside table before taking one more look around and walking out.

As I got downstairs, I saw Nath standing by the door with both of our suitcases and a broad smile on his face.

"Ready love?" He asked while handing me my sunglasses to put on and slipping the black case into my bag.

"I guess." I replied as he opened the door and waved in a taxi driver who was waiting to get our bags.

As I was about halfway down the front path and Nathan was about to close the front door, I quickly turned in realisation.

"Wait! I need my laptop!"

Walking quickly back to the door with my words, I was stopped as the door shut heavily.

"It's alright, I have it in your suitcase along with it's charger."

Letting out a sigh of relief as he said that and took my hand, we walked down the path and got into the back of the taxi.

"What about Harry?" I wondered as the driver shut my door.

"Don't worry, the boys are taking turns coming over to watch him."

I just nodded before my mind started going again.

"So where are we going?" I questioned trying to hide my excessive excitability.

"You'll see when we get there, but you'll need this." He spoke calmly, even though his eyes told me he was just as excited, and handed me my green leather passport cover with my passport inside.

Smiling happily as now I know that we're going somewhere international, I took it from him and kissed his cheek before slipping it into my purse. Let the twelve hour journey commence....