Chapter 13

"This is spectacular."

I started walking into the room that was positively massive, it seemed to go on forever. When you walked in through the door, there was a small alcove. Going in a bit further, closets lined a length of the wall that was across from the huge bathroom which included a soaking tub, shower, and a double sink vanity. Inside even further just past the fridge that was set into the wall, was the bedroom with a king sized bed, oversized arm chair with ottoman, desk and television. And finally past that through a wall of sliding doors was the large private patio that had a sitting area and a small dining area just for the two of us.

"What do you think love?" Nathan spoke softly as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I think it's one of the most stunning places I've ever seen." I replied quietly as if I would disturb the scenery in front of me.

After a minute, his arms squeezed me for a second before kissing just behind my ear.

"Why don't you go and put on one of your bikinis and meet me down by the beach. I'll find us a spot to sit and order drinks. Anything in particular that you want love?"

Smiling as I turned around to face him, I shook my head lightly.

"I'll have whatever's going babe. I'll be down in twenty or so minutes. I just want to have a quick rinse in the shower to get this plane feeling off of me."

He nodded before pecking my lips and letting me go back to the bathroom. Tying my hair up into a top knot so I wouldn't get it wet, I started the shower and stepped into the cascading water. Stepping out ten minutes later, I wrapped myself in one of the plush, white towels that was conveniently placed near the shower entrance. Walking back into the bedroom area, I realised after a quick glance to his open bag on the bed that Nathan had already changed and gone downstairs. Pulling my suitcase onto the opposite side of the bed from his, I unzipped it while saying a small prayer in the back of my mind that he didn't pack a bag full of ridiculous things from my wardrobe that don't remotely go together. I had taught him better than that... right?

I let out a small sigh of relief as I saw the pristinely organised interior of my suitcase, slightly shocked to see just how perfectly everything matched, folded, and packed. I almost didn't want to unpack because it looked that beautiful. Taking a quick snapshot on my phone to admire later, I finally decided to start pulling things out and seeing what I had to work with. Once I found where he had hidden my swimsuits in the bottom, I pulled out my navy string bikini that had scallop details on the edges. After slipping it on and adjusting the ties, I found my orange, white, and black swirl print shorts and put them on before grabbing my L.A.M.B. wedges and my black sunglasses.

Checking to make sure nothing was out of place in the mirror, I got my heels and sunglasses on before letting my hair down into it's waves. Shaking it out a bit after running a brush through it, I nodded to myself and grabbed my towel and the extra key card that was with my phone before going out the door. Walking down to the elevator and stepping in, I smiled politely to the retirement age couple that was already inside as we all went down to the first floor. Letting them exit first, I got out and looked either way to figure out how to get out to the beach. Deciding that apparently I'm too dumb to figure it out, I went up to the concierge.

Once I got directions and thanked the woman that helped me, I followed the hall out to the pool deck and walked around the pavement to the few steps that led down to the soft sand beach. Not paying attention to the handful of men that I had caught the attention of in my, as I'm now realising, slightly skimpy outfit, I searched for where Nathan had gotten us chairs. Starting to walk down the small path at the top of the beach to my left, I searched for my fiance till I finally saw him sitting on a lounge chair with his legs over the side and checking something on his phone.