Chapter 4

Nathan’s POV

We came back to the tour bus after the show that we did in Italy and I went to my bunk since I felt tired and lonely and decided to turn on my computer to check if Sophia was on Skype yet. Just as I saw she was offline I got a text.

“How ironic…” I mumbled as I saw it was from Soph.

Hey babe just coming in the door from a meeting, I’ll be on in a minute but just fyi I’m gonna be getting ready. xx

Smiling I called to the boys.

“Hey lads! Don’t bother me I’m gonna be on Skype with Soph!”

After a mumbled chorus of agreement, I just waited a moment for the icon to change to green. As I was, there was an assortment of shuffling and scrambling before the curtain to my bunk was ripped back by none other than Max George.

“What?!” I asked incredulously.

He just shoved a decent sized box into my hands before putting the curtain back and leaving. Inspecting the box, I saw my name written on it in pink Sharpie over the brown paper and smiled knowing it belonged to Soph.

I carefully opened it and pulled out the box then opened that. What I pulled out made me laugh and smile. It was a small teddy bear with a little pouch in the front. Inside the pouch was a tiny bottle of my favourite perfume that Sophia wore.

It made me smile as I read the small handwritten note that was also in the pouch.

Thought that this might help when I’m not here x

I sprayed a little bit on the bear just as a Skype call came through. Tucking the bear under my arm as I answered the call, the screen popped up to show Soph standing there in her bra and a pair of dark jeans while basically wrestling to get on a black leather strapless top.

“Babe….?” I questioned cautiously as she flipped her head up to get her hair out of her eyes and smiled broadly at me.

Sophia’s POV

“Hey!” I smiled as I looked up and flicked my hair back to see Nathan’s image on my phone.

“What are you doing?” He asked as he watched me struggle to get my top on properly.

“Nothing much…. What about you?” I responded casually as I was nearly finished fixing my peplum top.

“No baby, what are you doing with your top…”

“Oh! I’m just trying to get it on properly.”

Smiling at him through my phone on the dock when I fixed it completely, I took my hair and clipped it up as I sat down to do my makeup.

“So what are you getting all dolled up for?”

A smile came over my face as I looked at him.

“Holly and I are meeting at Americana tonight for some dinner and I’m meeting this boyfriend of hers that she’s absolutely smitten over.”

“Ahhhhhhh… And did she say anything about him?”

Shaking my head no, I went back to doing my eye shadow.

“Not a thing. I didn’t even get a name out of her. She’s never been like this before. It’s odd. Oh, Nath is it okay if I bring Lewis with me so I’m not a third wheel and I don’t get left there?”

“I agree, she’s not exactly a secretive person. And sure, I know that he’ll take care of you.” He agreed with me as I noticed him look down at something next to him.

“Did Max give you your gift?” I asked softly as I paused and smiled at him.

He just nodded in response before looking up.

“I’m just wishing that you were here with me right now, but we haven’t got long to wait.”

Smiling and nodding I finished up my make up and sent a quick text to Lewis.

Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come out to Americana tonight with me and my cousin cos it’s no fun on your own :) x

I got a quick reply and smiled as he agreed and I told him the time.

“Alright.” I said as I looked at my watch and frowned. “I have to go baby…”

“Okay. Have fun tonight and you can fill me in when we talk.”

Nath smiled weakly as I brushed through my hair once more and fixed it before picking up my phone.

“I’ll talk to you later babe.” I said while blowing a kiss.

We both reluctantly hung up and I put on my tartan peep toe stilettos to give me a nice boost of height since Lewis was a bit taller than me. In what felt like five seconds, I was stood in front of Americana greeting him with a kiss on the cheek in the middle of a swarm of cameras.

“How are you?” I asked as I took his hand and walked in as I searched for Holly.

“I’m well what about you?” he replied politely.

“I’m great, thanks for…. Oh my God….” I stopped as I spotted my cousin with one person I never thought she would be on the arm of.

A/N Yay! There gift was finally revealed and we have Lewis in the story! Just in case you're wondering, I'm referring to Tom's older brother Lewis. :) So I'm looking for another three votes and I'm just saying that there might be some special surprises in the next chapter but I'll leave that to your imaginations.... ;) -$^