Chapter 9

Sophia’s POV

“I swear to God, if there is any large animal that could hurt me I will be very scared!” I said quickly as I brought my legs up and my chair in turn got pushed up against the window.

Now I wasn’t being irrational, for Jason Derulo they brought in a huge snake in a basket to see if a saxophone bit in his latest song could charm it out of the basket.

Dave apparently found my reaction funny as did Lisa and they shook their heads.

“No, there aren’t any large animals so you’re safe. However I think that you just might feel safer after you have your gift.” Lisa smirked as she said this which made me give her a weird look as if to say ‘what the hell are you on about?’.

Someone suddenly grabbed my shoulders tightly which made me squeal in surprise and jump up. However when I jumped up, I saw someone whom I hadn’t seen in two months and my squeal of surprise repeated itself as I jumped on him and his arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up before spinning me around.

“I missed you so much baby. So, so much.” He said softly as his hand stroked my hair softly and I breathed in his cologne.

In that moment it felt like no one else existed, like it was only us two in the entire universe.

Of course that feeling ended shortly as I caught sight of the rest of the boys who were waving giddily through the window that separated the room we were in and the waiting room. Laughing softly, I waved for them to come in and they quickly did so and engulfed Nathan and I in a group hug.

I laughed happily with as they all started hopping around happily as I heard Lisa say into the mic “We’ll be right back with more from Sophia and the Wanted.”

“I thought that you weren’t going to be back for another month?” I questioned as I was now sat on his lap with my arms around his neck.

“Well we have a few days off and we kind of organised for you to be our opener for the last leg of the tour.” Nathan mumbled softly against my neck.

When I heard his words, I looked up at the rest of the boys who were all smiling widely and nodding in agreement.

“This is going to be great.” I smiled and I could see all of their eyes light up as I had just agreed to open for them.

“Did I just hear that right?” Dave asked excitedly as the six of us nodded.

“Are we allowed to announce it yet?” Lisa asked before I shrugged in response and looked at the boys and they nodded.

She just clapped as we all smiled and waited for the commercials to finish. However, I got slightly distracted as Nath sneakily started kissing my neck.

“Not now…” I whispered as I nudged him lightly in an attempt to make him stop.