Chapter 9

A/N Two updates in a few hours because it feels like a Jenvid kind of day!!

M Rated shenanigans ahead!  You have been warned!!!  🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Back to the after party at Jen's – a continuation of Chapter 1

"And then there were two" said Jen as she walked back into the kitchen where David was finishing up collecting all their empty glasses and setting them down on the counter.

"Mmmm hmmm, alone at last" he replied with a suddenly shy smile.  My God has she ever looked more beautiful he questioned as he watched her work her way across the room towards him.

Within seconds she was in his arms, delivering him the most seductive look he had ever seen. Wow, I could get lost in those eyes for hours he thought as she drew her face closer to his, her hands locked behind his neck as they had been a hundred times before, only this time making his skin feel like it was about to catch fire from their simple contact, which only intensified as her fingers caressed the soft, downy hair at the base of his neck.

"I think we've waited long enough now, what do you think?"  she asked softly, pretty sure she already knew his answer.  

"I think I've wanted this since the very first day I met you, and I don't think we should wait a moment longer" he breathed.

Jen closed her eyes and kissed him like their lives depended on it.

Their unspoken rule had always been that kissing was allowed and the odd neck nibble, but that was it, nothing further. But this time it was different. It was very clear that silent agreement was about to be broken.  And not just broken; smashed beyond repair with all previous boundaries destroyed.

At first the kiss was demanding and intense, 27 years of pent-up need and want being poured into each other's mouths. But then it slowed and deepened, Jen's hands cupping his face as their tongues danced and explored together. David allowed his hands to wander up and down her back, slowly getting lower and lower before gently caressing her ass and feeling just a tiny bit relieved that she didn't laugh.  He pulled her body closer to his, enjoying the feel of her pert breasts against him, and becoming even more aroused by the low moan that she made into his mouth as they connected tighter.

One of her hands had made its way to the base of his T-shirt, teasing it out of his jeans and enjoying the sensation of her smooth palm on his soft stomach. She ran her fingers up to his chest, delicate and playful like a pianist in full flow. She could feel his muscles flex under her touch. Her other hand was now on the back of his head, encouraging him to lean into her even more which he immediately did, eliciting another deep moan from her throat.

She broke apart their kiss, her face flushed with desire.  "I think we should take this to the comfort of the bedroom" she suggested, not waiting for a reply before taking him by the hand and leading him down the corridor. As they reached the open door of the room, she pulled him into another deep kiss, still walking, him moving backwards until he reached the edge of her bed where she purposefully sat him down. Tearing her lips away she gave him a seductive smile before peeling off her t-shirt and jeans to reveal a delicate black lace bra and matching thong.  "Your turn" she teased as she leaned over him, deliberately positioning her breasts in front of his face as she pulled the bottom of his t-shirt up and over his head and deposited it on the floor next to hers.

He couldn't take any more teasing and pulled her swiftly into his arms, falling backwards onto the bed with her landing on top of him, their lips locked together once more. His hands roaming her body, wanting to touch every tiny piece of her. She pushed away from his chest and sat up beside him, her hands swiftly undoing his jeans and wrestling them down his legs, before discarding them along with his socks on the floor. She could barely contain herself as she saw the large bulge in his trunks that stood proudly begging for her attention. She allowed her hand to run gently up and down his covered length as she positioned herself on top of him once more, kissing her way up his chest and neck, her hair intensifying the feeling of her touch as it brushed over his skin as she did so. When she reached his face, she briefly stopped to admire the man beneath her. She had never seen such a combination of love and lust in his eyes before and it made her desire him even more. She planted another trail of kisses on his neck, then his ears before working her way back to his lips, her tongue deep in his mouth, swirling with his. 

He suddenly seemed to shift gear as he undid the clasp of her bra and flipped her over so that she was now pinned beneath him, their lips barely breaking connection as he did so.  He carefully removed the delicate piece of lace that was containing her breasts and began his own exploration with his mouth, first her neck, which he already knew from experience was a particularly sensitive area for her. He could feel himself growing harder and harder as she threw her head back and wrapped her legs around his waist, encouraging him not to stop as her breathing intensified. His mouth travelled down to her glorious breasts which he had longed to enjoy so many times before. He sucked hard on her nipples delighting in the instant response that her body gave him.  Her hand had sneaked down the back of his trunks where she was squeezing and caressing his cheeks as she pushed her hips against his.  She sought permission from his eyes then eased off his underwear as he gladly gave it. She was definitely not disappointed by what she saw and felt, pressed firmly against her stomach now he was finally released. 

Using one hand to support his weight, David used the other to reach down between her legs, caressing her inner thighs so gently that it drove her wild. He was so close to where she needed him to touch her but at the same time, she didn't want him to stop doing what he was doing. She felt his fingers start to tease the soaking wet fabric between her legs and couldn't stop herself from gasping. "Please" she mouthed at him as she guided his hand to remove the final barrier between them. He happily obliged, dropping them on the floor before setting to work on her body once more. He kissed his way up from her toes until his head was between her thighs, his warm breath and delicate lips making her writhe beneath him.  He stopped momentarily and looked up at her face, wanting to be absolutely sure she wanted this as much as he did. The unmistakable look of pure lust told him she definitely did, so he took his tongue and made it dance on the very spot she had been longing for. Her hips bucked and her hands grabbed his hair as he worked his magic on her, taking her to the edge then backing off several times, wanting to pleasure her for as long as he possibly could. He could feel himself on the verge of exploding just listening to the guttural sounds coming from her mouth. He was about to set to work with his tongue once again when she sat and dragged him up to meet her, their lips crashing together, open mouthed and sensual. She could still taste herself on his tongue as she drew back her head. "I need you" she said in the sexiest voice he had ever heard, "please, make love to me."

He pushed her back down to the bed, his whole bodyweight on top of her as she wrapped her legs tightly around him. She reached down between them, running her fingers over his moist tip before taking his full length in hand and positioning him at her entrance. They locked eyes as he slowly pushed inside her and they finally became one. Their hips instinctively began to move in sync, quickly building up pace as their needs intensified. They could tell it wouldn't be long before they both got the release they'd been desperate for as their breathing got shallower and body temperatures got hotter. David elevated one of Jen's legs and hooked it over his shoulder, deepening their connection and sending them both spiraling noisily to a climax a few moments later. 

They collapsed, still entangled in each other as their breathing slowly returned to normal, neither of them wanting to move and break the delicious body contact. David's nose was buried in her now slightly tangled blonde locks, feeling almost drunk from the scent of her and the euphoria of what they had just shared. Jen was enjoying running her fingers gently over his smattering of chest hair. "Please tell me we are not going to wait another 27 years before doing that again" she grinned, basking in the glory of their togetherness.  "Hell no!" came his swift reply, "If I had the stamina, I wouldn't make you wait another 27 minutes!" She lifted her head to place a tender and emotional kiss on his lips, before snuggling back down into his arms. She couldn't remember ever feeling so at home. Suddenly exhausted, she felt herself drifting off to sleep in his embrace, thinking this was the happiest she had ever been in her life.  

David could feel her relax in his arms as tiredness washed over her, her body so tiny yet so strong. He lay entranced, thinking she looked more radiant than ever. He was the luckiest man in the world.

He leant over and kissed her gently on the cheek. "I love you" he whispered before closing his eyes and joining her in the land of dreams.