I'm in love with a killer

Adam's: POV

"Several dead bodies have been found in a nightclub. A homeless man was found murdered in an alley." read mom. "The killer must be stopped." said April. "Please Adam, stay away from George." replied Leila. "He hasn't hurt me." I said. "You never know sweetie." she replied. "I'll stay away from him." I said. "Thank you." she replied. April gave me a look.

(April)

(April)

***

I stayed at a gas station to refuel. It was very quiet and I got a worried lump in my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking of the news.

I went into the store but it was empty of people. Where is everyone?  Suddenly I heard a sound and I froze. Then it sounded like someone was cutting a body with a knife.

I followed the sound and my heart was pounding of fear. I went to the toilets and my face turned pale. A man was lying on the ground and there was no life left in him. I took a step back and stepped on a can. I turned around and saw George. He was holding a bloody knife in his hand. I couldn't move.

"Please Adam, stay away from him

"Please Adam, stay away from him." I heard mom's voice in my head. "You... you killed him." I said with shaked voice. "I've killed many people." he replied. "It was you all the time." I said shocked. "Don't act so surprised Adam." replied Jack with a smirk on his face.

I picked up my phone and he saw it. "Please, don't call the police." he said. "I have to." I replied. "I'll end up in jail or on death row. You don't want it to happen to me, right?" asked Jack. "No." I said. "That's what I thought." he replied. I put back my phone in the pocket.

"Please don't leave me Adam. I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is a knife twisting in my dark soul." he said. "I won't leave you." I replied. "Good." replied Jack and kissed me.

Adam found out the truth

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~