Family time

Adam's: POV

I was at a roller disco with Emily and Eric. I laughed softly when Emily tried to teach him how to skate. Lily was sleeping in her stroller.

"Noo Emily, I'll fall." said Eric. "Hold my hands and look at me." she replied. He held her hands and looked at his sister. "Just trust me." she said. "I'll always trust you." he replied. Emily and Eric came up to me. "Papa, I did it." he said happily. "I'm so proud of you." I replied. "You see." said Emily. "You're the best teacher ever." replied Eric and hugged his little sister.

***

Emily's: POV

Eric and I watched Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban in my room. We ate candy and drank soda. We like the same movies. Eric is not just my brother, he's also my best friend. We can talk about everything and he's always there for you when you need him.

 We can talk about everything and he's always there for you when you need him

"It was fun today." he said and took a candy. "I haven't had so much fun in a long time." I replied. "I can't wait to see you as Clara, I know you'll be amazing." said Eric. "I can't wait either." I replied.

***

Sebastian's: POV

Dad teached me about Instagram live and it was so fun. I got so many kind comments from fans. I love them so much. "Dad, can we do more Instagram live?" I asked hopefully. "Of course we can." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love the brother and sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~