I know we can trust you

Adam's: POV

I walked to the staff room and made a cup of coffee. I sat down at the table. "Good morning Adam." said Jen. "Morning." I replied. The rest of the staff came in.

"Have you heard of what happened in London?" asked a girl named Erika

"Have you heard of what happened in London?" asked a girl named Erika. "No, what happened?" asked a girl. "A man abused his stepdaughter and her dad didn't stopped it." she said. "No way." replied Katie.

"He worked as a teacher and he got arrested." said Erika. I choked on my coffee and coughed. They looked at me. "I'm glad the police arrested him." I replied. "Poor girl, I can't imagine what she went through." she said. I took a deep breath to calm down.

"It's lucky that we have such a nice and kind teacher like you." replied Jennifer. "Thank you." I said. "I know I can trust you." she replied. "I'm grateful to work here." I said. "We're grateful to have you here." replied Jennifer.

***

I drove back home and I was in a bad mood. Oliver met me in the hallway. His smile made feel better. I gave him a kiss and he smiled.

"Is everything alright?" he asked. "Bad day at work." I said. "What happened?" he asked. "The teachers has heard of you know what." I said. "Oh no." replied Oliver. "As long as they don't find out it was me, everything's fine." I said and he nodded his head. "You look so sexy today." I said. "Thank you babe." he replied. "Wanna have some fun?" I asked. "Hell yeah." said Oliver. We started kissing passionately on the way to our bedroom. I took off my clothes. Oliver did the same. We fell down on the bed and had some fun the rest of the day.

We shouldn't trust Jennifer

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~