We'll be parents

Oliver's: POV

I opened my eyes and saw my husband lying beside me in bed. I stroked his cheek and he smiled in his sleep.

"Good morning darling." I said. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning babe." replied Adam. "I'm so glad you're home." I said. "Me too." he replied and kissed me. Then we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I turned on the tv. Adam came in and he almost dropped the tray when he heard the news.

A dangerous serial killer named Jack Lavigne has escaped from prison. He has been in jail for murder and rape of young men and boys. If you see him, call the police, don't approach him.

"Adam, it's okay." I said. "No, it's not okay." he replied panicked. "Look at me and take a deep breath." I said. He took a deep breath and calmed down. "I won't let him hurt you or our family." I said. "I'm scared Oliver." replied Adam. "It's okay to be scared." I said and smiled. "I know." he replied. "I love you." I said. "Love you too." replied Adam.

***

Javi's: POV

I was sitting on the bathroom floor. I started crying, but it was happy tears. I never thought I'd be so happy to be a father.

I ran out of the bathroom and into Jack's office

I ran out of the bathroom and into Jack's office. I showed him the test. "I'm pregnant." I said happily. "We'll be parents." he replied. "Yes." I said. He hugged me and I smiled. "I've a feeling you're having a girl, her name will be Robyn Vanessa Lavigne." replied Jack. "I love the name." I said. "Me too." he replied. "We'll raise her to be a badass, strong and sassy girl." I said. "Yes we will." replied Jack.

I'm happy for them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~