Stay in bed

It was a cold winter night, On December 1st harry sat in bed in a nightcap and gown, with each breath his rib cage stretched snow falling outside. With each move it was like his bones cracked and creaked like an old rocking chair, There was a soft knock on the door that made the room seem still. " hello? harry it's me" it was silence other than the soft short breaths that sounded like an echo. The door opened as Hermonie slipped into the room with a tray in her hand "I brought you some food" she sat the tray on his nightstand "and a cup of my blood" "it won't do any good" he grunted not wanting false hope in matters to save his life

"Well, I and pansy figured since me and you loved each other once it would give you just enough strength to move," Hermione said holding the cup up to his lips Harry hesitated before grabbing the cup drinking it, you could tell it quenched his thirst as some of the colors went back into his skin, his body looking more lively, "I and pansy thought, I and you could try falling in love again, then my blood with have a stronger effect-" Hermione was cut off by harry sitting up straight "what? no! we've gone over this, we can't give up on Draco yet"  "...harry you are dying! I'm sick of hearing about Draco he left he's not coming back ever" Hermione huffed as she grabbed the tray walking out of the room.

Harry sighed as he stood up out of the bed, he was happy that they found an alternative for the time being, but for the past months, they had all been trying to get him to love hermonie as he used to, when they were younger. Hary didn't want to give up on Draco just yet, they had been looking for a year, yes but he himself felt like he was on a lead, he heard Dumbledor whispering about Draco and how he might be in a place with a lazy afternoon, speaking in tounges with snape as he usually does. 

He thinks they might know where he is, but he doesn't want to blame any of them for such a thing, they wouldn't hide Draco away from him, especially while harry was dying. Harry sighed as he put on some jeans and a grey t-shirt. "harry?" he turned his head towards the door to see Draco there before him he ran up to him giving him a huge hug "Draco! you're back, where have you been" Harry asked as he looked at him "shh, don't speak," Draco said cupping Harry's face as he embraced him with a kiss.

"harry..?' "harry!" "HARRY" Harry shook his head opening his eyes realizing it wasn't Draco, it was pansy. "you're hallucinating him again," she said as she put a jacket on him harry pushed past her shoving his feet into his shoes "I'm sorry ok..I just want to see him the hallucinations aren't that bad" harry huffed as he looked in the mirror to fix his hair pansy stood next to him "...you kissed me-" "can we not talk about it" pansy sighed Harry had been a hot mess since Draco left, at the moment it was winter break so now classes were out, buts still work to be done harry left out his room going down to the common room.

When harry made it on the steps, everyone stood up, Hermione by the chair, ron was in front of the couch while Dumbledorth and snape all stood awaiting him. "Hey, mate, how you doing?" ron said softly with a smile "good," Harry said finishing down the steps being stopped by a hug from ron, he hadn't seen ron since they found out harry was dying, ron said it was too much for him and that he couldn't see harry in that sate.

 "I see you're out of the bed," ron said patting harry's arms, Harry chuckled, "months without a word and you think we're still friends?" harry asked ron but before he could answer to the brunette he scoffed and shoved past him "snape, dumbledore if you're here about the idea again, I've already turned it down." harry said he was about to walk out when dumbledore stopped him 

"We're here to tell you pansy said she has a lead on where Draco might be" harry turned around seeing  pansy still on the steps, "i think I know where he may be, but it's a risk."