Come home

Draco sighed with a smile as he stepped out of his shower spreading his arms out "Towle please" he asked as his maid Sarah wrapped a white fluffy towel around him. "hmm, fresh out the dryer just how I like, thank you Linda" Draco said nicely as she wrapped up his shoulder-length uncut hair.  "I don't know what I would do without you," he said as he sat in a chair in front of the sink "I know master" Linda spoke tying his hair in a ponytail while he washed off his face just for her to dry it after.

 After Draco left harry he felt like he couldn't take care of himself he didn't know what to do, it was like he was vulnerable, he got hurt easily, a kink of his inheritance, he felt vulnerable without his mate, but that's when he met Linda, her master had just died so she took Malfoy in knowing his descendants, that's why Draco was in Italy to find his uncle, turns out he lived in this amazing mansion with tons of maids.

Draco stood up as he walked out the bathroom, kinda cleaning any mess up Draco took off his towel putting on his laid out outfit, a white crop top with see-through sleeves, a red graphic tee on over it so it only showed the sleeves, then an off the shoulder knitted sweater on top, with white baggy jeans and white boots. 

He had been experimenting with his style since he left Hogwarts, it was fun it was something new every day, it felt free. Draco opened his balcony sitting in one of the chairs while Linda came out placing tea next to him, earning a soft smile before she walked off. Draco sat in silence as he drank his tea, loving all the soft music playing outside and noises and fresh air. "Smells like freedom" he muttered before finishing off his steaming tea

"Master?" Draco heard a soft voice say "yes Kat?" he said to the brunette much younger than Linda "you have a visitor" she said shyly hiding behind the door Draco sat up shaking his ponytail out "who?" "she said her name was pansy I belive" Draco smiled as he stood up walking into his room "let her in get her settled in the kitchen, she shall join us for breakfast" he said delighted kat nodded before securing off alerting all the maids.

Draco slid down his stairwell well and ran to the kitchen "pansy!" he said with joy pansy smiled as she hugged him tightly "so lovely to see an old face nowadays. you stopped magic mirroring me?" Draco said questionably with a pout as he sat down at the table pansy following "yes, things have been heavy and hard over there, and Hermione needs lots of attention" pansy said as she began to cut up her pancakes

 "what do you mean hard?" Draco asked before stuffing his face pansy looked around, Draco was happy and living his life the house was lively and so was he, she couldn't ruin it "it's not much really, but um you should just really try texting them or calling them some time, especially harry" Pansy sated drinking from her cup

"...You already know why I can't," Draco said sitting his fork down before wiping his mouth "yes, but under these circumstances, I feel you should risk it," Pansy said as she stood up holding her bag, trying to stay  persistent "what circumstances pansy?" Draco snapped earning a cold look and avoided eye contact "..what...what circumstances pansy?" he asked again but this time sadness in his voice of realization one of them might be hurt. "are they hurt?" Draco asked "well you fled without telling them so ye-" "you know that's not what I mean pansy, is someone hurt!" Draco asked cutting her off stepping closer with his voice rising. 

"Maybe call and find out, it's been a year you need to come clean" pansy sighed to him Draco looked down "Patrica please escort our guest out," he asked still looking down, it was silent as everyone stood and stared, it was weird to see him upset. "now." he said looking up at her watching her scurry over "it was nice having you pansy" "call them..please harry's in trouble," pansy said to him before walking out Draco walked up to his room sighing he couldn't believe it. was harry truly in trouble? there was one way to find out, Draco took his hand mirror off his vanity before murmuring harry's name thinking about him, it showed harry on a walk with Luna Love good, zooming in on them.

"I don't know just feel like with all this oh find another soulmate stuff it's pissing me off," Harry said hands in his leather jacket "you have to try something harry, Hermione's blood can only do so much for you, as a past lover," Ginny said placing a comforting hand on his shoulder as they all came to a slow halt. "Draco's never coming back, and you need the blood of your soulmate or you'll die...move on harry, your life isn't worth this" luna said coldly before walking ahead ginny leaned closer to him "sorry.. we're all just having a hard time standing on the sidelines while you let yourself perish" Ginny smiled softly while putting her hair behind her ear.

"It's fine ginny and hey, when I do make up my mind...tell them that if I fall in love again with anyone can it be you?" ginny let out a gasp, everyone knew she had been Luna's love good property since the second year,  but recently with everything going on their relationship came to end.

 "oh harry, i-am honored, I am really..but..we both know luna would kill you" "you too are over anyway" harry responded their foreheads pressed against each other "because even when I'm not hers I'm still am, ya know mates and all" Ginny said with a sad smile. 

"And we're not over were on the outs" They heard luna say they both jumped away from each other clearing their throats as they play with their hair "here they are," luna said slightly sticking out a hip in her pose before walking away ginny reluctantly following behind her. "Harry," dumbledore said opening his arms, walking with him the two began walking deeper into the woods their voices fading. 

"vox" Draco opened his eyes looking back at the mirror just to see his crying reflection Draco wiped his eyes holding in any other tears, it was stupid he was crying

Pansy was right, harry's dying all for Draco's choice to leave but if he knew why he would never ask Draco to come back no matter what the cause. Draco sat in silence to think when something flew into his window he scoffed as the dirty paper with a red stamp flew in, clutched in an owl's feet the owl dropped the note in his lap landing on Draco's shoulder. 

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, you have upset the entire board of the magical inheritance council. We the people who pair you by birth and give you your gifts feel like you have missed used your powers.         In breaking multiple laws. First leaving a soulmate which is highly unexpectable, Second being far away from a soulmate for more than two months, Three...Falling In love with someone else. all foreseen events we've witnessed with our own eyes, finding another soulmate is probable but it would be destroying the magic realm like a butterfly effect. Loving multiple is possible but rest assured because no matter who you love Harry James Potter will forever have your heart Head this warning Draco, come home."