Chapter 6 - Kiss and Run

More people began to leave.

(Y/n) remained on the couch watching the movie with the others.

"Hey look, there comes that chick shot,"

The phone rang and Randy went to pick it up. His face fell into a frown.

"Imma jump to the toilet real quick," (Y/n) says, setting her beer aside and jumping across the couch doing the same as Stu had earlier.

"I'm alright!"

Randy turns to the rest.

"Listen up, they found principle Himbry dead. He was gutted and hung from the golf post on the football field,"

Everyone looked at each other and began to leave to see for themselves. When (Y/n) returned, she looks around at the half empty room confused.

"Where did everybody go?" She asks.

"They went out. The principal was gutted and hung on the golf post on the the football field," Randy says, not taking his eyes off the TV.

"When did this happen?"

"Right now, apparently," Randy shrugs.

She contemplates for a moment on whether to leave or not and decides it was probably best if she just stayed. after all the killer was out there.

Stu enters back in the room and plops himself on the couch.

"Where did everybody go?" He laughs, slurring on his words.

"The principal was found dead on the football field," (Y/n) says.

"Shit..."

"Yeah. I don't think it's safe to go out right now," She frowns, seeing his eyes light up.

"You could always crash here for the night, there's a spare room upstairs. Or you can sleep in my bed. I'll probs be up all night," he says, offering a smile.

"You're alright with that?"

"Of course,"

"Thank you, that means a lot," she smiles.

The two watch the movie in silence, Randy makes the odd comment every now and then.

"Shit, I missed Jamie Lee's boobs!" Stu whines.

"Do you ever take anything seriously," She laughs.

"I take you seriously," he smirks.

"Could have fooled me," she says pausing to look at the time displayed behind her.

"I'm going to head upstairs if that's okay," she says, watching his face drop to a frown.

"Aw, come on, it's getting to the good bit," Randy whines.

"At least wait until the movies finished," Stu says, giving his best puppy eyes.

"Fine. I can wait,"

"Yaay," he smiles.

"Smoke a joint?"

*Time skip*

The two sit on the couch, taking turns smoking the joint they rolled while Randy lays half-asleep sprawled out on the opposite couch. She could sense that something was bothering Stu as his leg wouldn't stop bouncing up and down anxiously.

"You okay?" She finally asks.

"Hm?" He hums.

"Your legs bouncing like fuck," she laughs making him look away in thought.