Chapter 8 - Off script

The phone goes off and Billy goes to answer it.

"Are you alone in the house?"

"You bitch, you bitch! Where the fuck are you!" Billy shouts, looking around.

"Not so fast, we're gonna play a little game, it's called guess who called the police and reported you're sorry mother fucking ass!" Sidney says down the phone.

"Find them you dipshit, get up!" Billy shouts down to Stu who sat down.

"I can't, Billy are you coming I think im dying man," Stu says, laying his head down on the table with more blood drooling from his mouth.

"Sorry Billy boy. Looks like you've went off script," (Y/n) says.

Billy gave Stu the phone and walks off leaving him.

"Hello?" He asks down the phone.

"Oh, Stu Stu Stu, what's your motive? Billy's got one and the police are on the way. What are you gonna tell them?"

"Peer pressure, im far too sensitive," he says, before Billy snatches the phone from him.

"I'll rip you up you bitch! Just like you're fucking mother!"

"You've got to find me first you Pansy ass mamas boy!" Sidney says.

"Fuck!" Billy shouts throwing the phone which smacks off Stu's head.

"Ow, why'd you hit me with the phone man!" Stu yells.

Billy runs off throwing things and smashing things. Stu picks the phone up again.

"Did you really call the police?" He asked, sounding generally worried.

"You bet your sorry ass I did,"

"My mum and dad are gonna be so mad,"

"Cry about it later," 

"Hey is (Y/n) there?" He asked.

"She is, but I don't think she wants to talk to a psycho like you," she sneers.

"Please, I just wanna talk to her man, please," he pleads.

"Stu?" His eyes lit up when hearing her voice.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry, i'm so sorry," He cries.

"Why'd you do it? Why would you kill anyone?" She asks.

"I didn't know, man. I'm so stupid, I should have never let him talk me into it," he cries.

"So it was Billy all along? He just needed someone vulnerable and you fit the deal,"

"I can fix this, just please, don't think this is who I am, this isn't me," he cried, his voice sounded hopeful. She knew he wasn't like this. There was so much more she could see in him.

"How are you going to fix this one, Stu," she says, the phone slightly shakes as she begins to cry.

"I'll think of something," he cries.

Billy came up to the door in the middle of the hall and contemplated opening it. He looked back at the TV before Sidney came running out wearing the ghost face costume and stabbed Billy in his shoulder a few times before taking the mask off.

(Y/n) ran into the kitchen to see Stu hovering over the phone almost unconscious.

"Stu," she shakes him lightly.

"(Y/n)?"

"Oh, Stu..." she says, kneeling down to him.

"Why did I do this?" He asked, laying his head down and crying into the table.