Takao x Reader (No way I'll let you go)

You've been living in the same roof with Kazunari for a long time now because yours and his parents decided it would benifit the two of you giving the fact that he's your best friend and you both go to the same school.

You have different classes with him so you can only see him during breaks at school. And seems like luck is not on your side for your teacher took what little time your break offers.

"(L/N),go and deliver this paper works to your class president"

"But sir,I still have to do my pro--"

"No buts. Go" he said and showed you the way outside his office.

You let out a sigh and curse yourself for not doing your project earlier.

"If it isn't the our little best friend" a sharp and irritating-- I mean piercing voice said and you looked back only to find three tall girls on their cheering uniform glaring at you.

"Hello,(Random girl's name)" you said and tried to be... Formal even though deep inside you want to shove those pompoms in their mouths.

"Tch. How I hate your attitude. I want you to stay away from Kazunari-sama"

"I don't have an attitude, I just have personality you can't handle" you mumbled.

You stared at her face for a long time when she decided to break the eerie silence.

"What are you looking at?!" She hissed and crossed her arms.

"I'm just visualizing a masking tape over your mouth" she started acting hysterical and complain on why would Takao choose to spend time with you but you just rolled your eyes and started walking away.

They grabbed your arm making the papers you're holding scatter.

"Hey! What are you doing to (Y/N)-chan!" Takao made his way between you and the girls and made (Random girl's name) let go of your arm.

'Great! A cliché scene is just what I need' you thought to yourself and let out a sigh.

"T... Takao-sama" the girls exclaimed and covered their mouth in shock.

'Oooh! Maybe they will run away expecting Takao to chase after them' you started to create a mental image of Takao running after them and started laughing to yourself on how it is a better love story than most of those vampire novels you read about.

"We were just asking her to leave you alone." One of the girl said.

"I live with her, how could I do that?" He asked in a mocking tone.

"I was just trying to be helpful.." One of them looks like they were about to cry so you grin at the sight of that.

"Well try harder, 'cause it's not helping" you are shocked about his reaction about this because you never really see Takao angry.

"But... But I like you" she confessed while looking at the floor. You looked at her eyes wide opened,a smile slowly making its way to your face.

"You like him? You. Like. Him ?" You asked word by word and point out Takao.

"I.. Is there something wrong with that?" She asked trying to sound brave.

"Are you serious? All of you? WAHAHA! Oh my... Takao,you never told me you have a fan's club! Wahaha! I can't take it!" You started to pick up the papers scattered on the floor and composed yourself.

(Y-Y/N), l.. Let's just forget about this." Takao said a little sad because of your reaction.

"Yeah~ Maybe someday we'll just talk about this, laugh and nervously change the topic. But for now, I have to go. I still have things to finish. Ja~!" You walk away and wave your hands to them.