Murasakibara x Reader (Fortune)

"Welcome~!" You said and bow down to a costumer when you heard the bell ring.

"Good morning,(Y/N)-chan" an old lady greet you. She's your neighbor that always take care of you when you are young.

"Grandma! What brings you here?" You asked politely and she walks towards the counter where you are. You are the daughter of the owner of a candy store so every weekends you're the one guarding it.

"I want to know if I still have it" she said and started arranging some cloth in the counter.

"Have what?" You asked.

"My magic" .

"Grandma,you know I don't believe in those stuff"

"Oh I know,I know. But I want to test it out! Here,give me your hand" she offered her palm and you simply gave your hand.

She started staring at it and draw some lines and stuff.

"Hmmm.... I see... The one destined for you is the man who will buy the sweetest and tastiest of all the candies here" she said and started nodding. She released your hand and you stare at it doubtfully.

"That's a very detailed fortune you have there,grandma. Can you tell me the winning lotto numbers?" You said with a grin and she sighed.

"(Y/N)-chan,mark my words, my fortune will come true. I would know for I witnessed it."

"Really? With who?" You asked very eager to know.

"With your parents of course. I read their fortune on their first date"

"Really?!" Your eyes beemed with excitement and you almost jumped at her.

"Yes. The--"

"(Y/N)-chan,Come here for a sec!" Grandma was interrupted when your father called you out.

You excuse yourself and ask her to watch the store for awhile until you come back.

"What is it father?" You asked him.

"Well... To be honest.. I heard your conversation with Grandma. And I just want to hug you!" He pounced at you and started hugging at you and crying.

"Dad! Stop that!" You struggle to him and he started shouting

"Oh my baby! Already having a true love! I won't let anyone touch my baby!"

You walked out leaving your father calling out your name.

"So he heard it huh?" Grandma asked when you returned to the counter.

You sighed and gave her a nod. Your father can be very clingy sometimes but you still love him.

"Eh? Grandma,where's the big lollipop here?" You pointed when you noticed that the very rare candy is now gone.

"Oh.. A man bought it earlier when you were gone"

"What? B.. But that's a rare candy! I was about to buy that! They say the taste of it is sweeter than any candy you can name!" You started protesting and she just gave a meaningful smile.

"Maybe that's the candy your fate is telling you" your eyes widened in the sudden realization. It couldn't be.. Right?

"W.. Who bought it,grandma?"

"A tall man... Very tall. He has a weird purple hair" she said and looked up imagining the man who just got out of the store.

"N.. No way.. A tall man with a yosen uniform?" You asked,nervously and scared that it might be him .