When he yelled and insulted you and you got into an accident

KTH series #2
:taesxtales
::Happy Reading

Author pov....

It's been a month of their marriage.Y/N has started growing feelings for him but hasn't confessed yet.

Taehyung gets different kind of positive vibes
when he is around her Maybe he is falling for her? Even though this is a contract marriage. Y/N is fulfilling all her duties as a wife.

She cooks for him, cleans the house and other household chores.She is planning to start going to the office tomorrow as everything is settled now.

After Taehyung's breakup, he started giving her cold shoulder and is mostly rude to her and treats her as if she isn't there. It hurts her but still she is trying her best.

Taehyung pov......

I am facing so many losses nowadays. Is that true what Jennie said today morning?

Flashback...

"Tae, we have been facing losses since you got married. I guess she is bad luck."said Jennie internally smirking thinking that he'll hate her more.

"Maybe you are correct, but she is an excellent financial advisor." he said.

"How do you know?" "I heard mom and dad
talking"

"She's just pretending. See we had to break up but we are secretly dating just because of her. Your losses have increased since she came into your life. She's bad luck." Jennie said.

Present Taehyung pov...

I am totally confused. She is taking care of me and even working from home. She's fulfilling all
Her wife duties but i still won't forgive her.

Anyways, let's sleep. Good night.

Timeskip to morning...

Y/N got up bearing the alarm and started getting ready for her office day. After dressup, she went down to cook breakfast for both of them.

Cooking some bacon and eggs and strawberry shake for him, she ate her breakfast and covered his food.

She took all her belongings and got ready to go to office. Passing through the living room she went surprised when she saw Taehyung sitting on couch frustratingly typing on his laptop.

"Aren't you going office today?" No response. She shrugged it off and went towards the door. Hearing the door open Taehyung looked towards her.

"Where are you going?" he asked coldly. "I am going to offi-" Cutting her off he raised his voice.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING WEARING THAT S****Y DRESS.HUH!"

She stood their shocked and surprised when he yelled at her.But she couldn't took his bossy attitude and fired back.

"Why is it of your concern? Wherever i go, whatever i do, whydo you care? And you must be a boss but you can't control me!!"

She suddenly yelled only to make his anger grow even more.

"You are probably to going to fk some random guy. What can i even expect from a s**t like you!"Tears already stuck in her eyes but fired back.

"ENOUGH Keep your freaking mouth shut Mr.Kim Fu#&**g Taehyung Only a low minded person like you can think like this"

He cutted her off saying something which left her

speechless "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT ONLY A BAD LUCK.SINCE THE DAY I MARRIED YOU I AM ONLY FACING LOSSES. YOU BTXH, GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE! I CAN'T LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS UNLUCKY AND BRINGS BAD LUCK!" shouting this he marched towards his room angrily.

She felt heartbroken Never In her life anybody talked to her like this.She couldn't hold anymore and messing the living room she ran away taking the car keys and her mobile.

She started driving and cried hard. Yoongi called her which she picked up while driving

"Y/N-" "Oppa that jerk he he-"bang". Her car hit the truck and her unconscious body fell on the road.

Taehyung pov....

Today all my anger took over and I yelled and insulted her without thinking.

Did I went too far?Even though she crossed her limits, why am I feeling guilty? She deserves this. I've probably hurt her but....

No worries I'll apologise later. Let's sleep for a while.

Meanwhile......

"HELLO! HELLO! Y/N!??"''Hello,mister are you somebody related to thisl ady?"Yes, she's my sister." "We are taking
her to XXXX hospital. She got into an accident.reach there soon" Thank-you!"

After a few hours..

Taehyung pov..

I got and went to check up on Y/N. But nobody was in her room. She must be downstairs.

I came down only to meet silence. No one was there. My laptop was on the floor and her bag and things were scattered here and there. Where is she?

OTP-"Hey Jungkook.Is Y/N with you? What You dumbass she got into an accident and is at XXXX hospital. I am reaching there, you too come soon.

What!? She met with an accident. It's all my fault! Oh god keep her safe...

At the hospital.....

"YOU F*#&#**G BASTARD! WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME? BECAUSE OF YOU SHE IS LYING ON DEATH BED IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER THEN I won't s-spare y-you." "I am sorry hyung. "

"Ms Y/N? Yes doctor, how is she?"

"Her arm is fractured and has a few bruises. It'll heal soon. Take care of her""Doc.can we meet her? asked Jungkook as the doctor nodded.

She was lying on the bed looking out of the window with a poker face. "Y/N? Princess? Are you alright?" "Yes oppa." She said without any expression

"Did this Taehyung say something to you?" "Um.. "

Y/N pov- If i tell the truth, I might lose Taehyung. No I'll lie instead

"No oppa! I just wasn't concentrating on driving. " "You must have taken care" "Yes carrot(cheesy..) I can't afford to lose you

"Kook? "it's me" Suddenly her face brightened up and she opened her one arm so she could hug him.

"You Pabo! Couldn't you tell me before leaving? " Her eyes brimmed with tears.

"If I would, would you let me go? " " No. " " Then? "

They both laughed and Yoongi just warmly smiled at them. Taehyung stood there as guilt took over him

"You both talk me and Taehyung will come soon"

"Taehyung, you know her condition and you are her husband. Would you assure me that she is completely safe and secure with you?"I don't know hyung. I'll take care of her."

Once Taehyung and Yoongi entered Y/N's smile dropped seeing Taehyung, but she forcefully faked a smile.

"You'll be discharged tomorrow and we'll drop you ourselves" "But opp.."NO!" "Pwease!!" Your puppy eyes and pout won't work this time." " Fine! " she said. A smile plastered on Taehyung's face when he saw her Smiling."

"She's cute.right?" Jungkook lowkey whispered.

" Even though you are with Jennie. Take care of her or else, I'll take her with me-" " I'll take care. Don't worry. " Taehyung said as Jungkook smirked and patted his shoulder.