11.1 Business Trip

Luhan

It was late in the afternoon where classes already dismiss,we went a walk to my home and passed the streets and the park,I am a bit nervous but before I knew that I should never be nervous I realized my dream relies on this,it's time for me to rule myself.
"How do I look?" She keeps on blabbering about a hundred times so because I finally lost patience,I peck her cheeks and smiled,seeing her in shock made her even more cute,her puppy eyes that can melt everyones heart,she pout and said "Pervert" and walk away so I followed her laughing out loud asking why not? after all I'm her boyfriend,I grab her wrist "Yah Eun See-ah! why are you mad? perhaps aren't you lucky that a super hot guy kissed you?" I coo on her smiling mischievously waving my eyebrows.

"Yah! a pumpkin can never be a watermelon" She chuckle and let go of my hands leaving me dumbfounded.

I mumble to myself,I still don't get it but in a minute of thinking
"Pumpkin? does that mean Im—"
"Yah Eun See-ah!!"

Earlier that hour

Krystal

"I want you to keep on liking me" Jong In said calmly like he was the God,I don't know what he means neither should I be love or angry I was just speechless staring at him.
Did he mean that? What does it mean? Should I feel bad? I can't stand his arrogance anymore,how come she can treat me like that? treating me like a slave.I felt the passion inside me,I should be changing,being inlove with him was so iniquity and a terrible mistake.

"And do you think I still like you?"
"Not anymore,just by hearing your word makes me kill myself for being inlove with you" I contemn straightforwardly.
"I just wasted the years liking you,only a crazy bitch will like you and I was a bitch for years" I chuckle to stop the pain but still  tears fell on my cheeks.

"Yah! stop being childi—"

"What?! Call me whatever but if you insult love,I'm gonna lick your butt" I cried and moan,wait I feel like I've said something wrong.I glance at him checking his expressionless face smirking coldly saying
"Lick my butt?"

Aiiiish what the hell!? even doing tragedy makes me feel embarrass

"Kick! I said kick!"

"Ani,it was LICK"

"Kick! you bastard don't change the subject!"

"I in the first place was never going to change the subject,but hearing you said you'll lick my butt pfffft....Honestly it creeps me out" He stood up to reach the ladder,he went down to the bottom slowly and still I was in the top stupefied.I wail to vision the memories of what happened
He didn't even get my point,but instead that asshole mind the "Lick" word,it was supposed to be kick!

Luhan

I stare at my door,I shook myself to feel comfortable,Eun See took a glance at me and placed her warm and gentle hands on my face giving a reassuring smile.
"C'mon,if you made it climbing that 12feet gate out with me,then you can do this"

I opened the door,smiling to Mom and Dad and my grandmother,I greeted them and prepared dinner,Mom saw Eun See and ask me so it is my time to introduce Eun See infront of them.
"Mom everybody,I want you to meet my girl,Kim Eun See"

Eun See showed her sweetest smile giving greetings to my parents,luckily they made eye contact and smiled saying Eun See is welcome,I asked everyone to sit for attention,I don't even know how to begin this so I pretentiously cough but I noticed myself shaking,Eun See took my shaking hands and smiled again.
"I—I don't want to continue being a doctor,mianhae Mom,dad,grandmother"