3. The Rules

(Play BG song Dress up by Boys Republic)

Abpjung /Drinking Spot/

"Rule no. 1..." Chen said while drinking the soju.

"Tomorrow is Friday right? we can wear anything what we want...I suggest you to wear different, listen little kid, what I'm trying to say is that, Every Friday we usually wear simple clothing."

I nodded as an answer and waiting what he's trying to say.

"You should wear formal clothes,someone like suits and ties,in that way Kimi Eun See your love will recognise you and will find you attractive and she will say oh Mama! he's so handsome,I wanna kiss him....Get it?"

Well,actually I found it funny over the "Oh Mama—" as he following a girl's voice somewhat like high pitch but by looking at his face,it's like a rolled up over cooked egg.But Chen's got a point...I will recognise by my babylove Kim Eun See.

/School/

Right now I'm confident,solid as a rock.I waltz confidently like some idol walking on a red carpet and it happened everyone to notice me.My smile definitely radiates to everyone.

I wore a silk black suit and a tie,same as my opposite upper. A long fitting black pants with a dashing black and expensive looking shoes.

Lee Min Ho's ?

But right after I reached Kim Eun See with Krsytal...Oh not now Krystal not the ribbon....Huh? why is everyone laughing that includes for Eun See and Krystal... Even Minseok? what's going on?

"Oh lookie here, Greg and Rowley...hahahaha!!" (A/N:Popular english movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid)

>    <

=°~°= 

Someone teased me but not only me,even for.......

Baekhyun?!! Whoa!!! God is kidding me! is Bacon my GIRL version to have the same suit?! Now we look funny. Why is this geek anyway wearing the exact same suit. I guess he also felt the embarrassment.

"Huh!? why are you wearing—!??"

I whispered at him.

(Stop BG song)

_________________

/Uncrowded place/

"Why are you wearing that!?"
"I thought that we will make sure Luhan to wear that one of a kind...But you just ruined it...Instead to look cool you turned it funny" Chen gave a sermon to Baekhyun for wearing same clothing.Great! the plans ruined.

"No...I...I just want to win the heart of—"

"What!!?? You also like Eun See!?"

I cutted his words because No way I'm letting him say that...No Over My Dead Body...

"Ani...No way!!" He scorned.

"Then who!!? Angelina Jolie?"

"You crazy?? Of course not...It's Krystal.."

. . . . For Chen's sake....How come he like Krystal, I want to tell him how horrible Krystal is but because I respected him well,fine go for it and goodluck..I hope you won't end up on a coffin.

"Enough with the fuss!!"

Chen broke the atmosphere and continued
"Rule no. 2....You can count on me!!" He said and patted my shoulder with a wink and left tugging Baekhyun.