4. Early Date

Luhan POV

I must thank Chen,If it wasn't  because of him there wouldn't be an us with my beloved Kim Eun See.

It's morning and Eun See is still in my arms sleeping,I guess she forgot about her father.

I can't stop from smiling,watching her sleep in my arms,especially when she is now my girlfriend.Let's thank the refrigerator it still had canned foods.

I heard footsteps outside and I'm sure it was the janitor,but what happens if the janitor will see us here?

"Luhan"

Good thing Eun See woke up,she was startled when I furiously stood up and grab her hands to the nearest hiding place,under the table.

"What are we do—"

"Sssssh"

I cutted her words for it might hear the janitor.

The janitor entered the laboratory room,he began the cleaning.

"Once I will count 1-3,let's tiptoe slowly to the exit door." I whispered at her making sure the janitor won't hear us.

"1......2....."

"Go"

Eun See POV

Luhan grabbed my hand and together we walked slowly still don't know what to do once we go out of here.

When we finally reached the exit we began running like childish people.

We stopped for awhile because he can see me already catching for breath.

Stupid heart! it's only this far yet here you are can't breath again? you're really that stupid right.

Luhan laughed but still his hands intertwined in mine.

"How can he not see us" He chuckled.

"Yeah i know hahaha"

"Eun See,is this real!!?" He said in a horrorific tone.

I was stopped from laughing when he changed the atmosphere.

I answered and plastered a smile.

"Of course cupcake,this is real...I'm yours"

"No....what I mean is—" He grabbed my hand that lead us to do the running and he continued.

"We're gonna be late!!!!"

Oohps,that is a bit awkward...what did I just say? And yes the bell rang but after it stopped I gathered all my forces and pulled him back to stop from running.

"Luhan wait!!"

He stopped and gaze at me.

"Bo?"

"We are now late,one thing I hate is doing explanations..." I said.

"Oh...so?....are we gonna b—"

"Let's go!"

I cutted his words and my turn to grab his wrist to run yes you're right,we're going on a date this early,it may be sound not good but whatever...YOLO 'You Only Live Once'

(Play BG song Butterfly ost To the Beautiful You)

We both ran through out the school but the problem is.The gate is locked and there it was Mr. Grumpy guarding the entrance gate.