5. Krystal embarrass

Krystal POV

*SPLAT!!*

I was real shocked after Mom swat my hand which made the fried chicken fell on the ground.

"Hol!! EOMMA!! Bo!!!" I said in a really blunt tone.

"Into your diet Krystal Jung!"

"Aaah Eomma! I want the fried chicken" I was gonna bent down to pick the chicken on the ground yeah...For real,I'm gonna take it and eat it,you kidding? that's the only one left. But then I was halted when Mom just kicked off the chicken like a soccer ball.

"Yah! Eomma"

"Stop squawking and stop eating..Go on into your diet,I thought you're taking up Personality Development and Modeling Course? Now tell me...What happens if your'e that fat? only a crazy professor will pick you!"

"They will pick me...." I answered but I managed to continue right before I have done pouting.

"They will pick me because they know that I'm Jessica's sister...Jessica unni is popular on Girl's Generation so that's why...They will pick me."

(A/N: Ok...I think I'm wrong? is Jessica the unni or Krystal? But whatever,just accept the fiction.)

"Really? then they might as well pick the janitor if that's the case.And Oh I forgot.." Mom paused for a while rrying to dig her thought.

"If you continue with your grades that low I'm gonna get a tutor is that clear dear?"

Mom scoop off my rice and converted it into a food for beggar.I was supposed to feel the depression of what Kim Jong In did to me.

Yes,I want to be like Unni.A famous k-pop star but I just can't stop eating.Tell me? Shout out for those Diet People! Diet is hard right? and studying is hard! for my sake I wanna quit.

_______________

I'm heading school this early.To the practice room.

Jessica Unni is my inspiration,I mean I am practicing dancing.

I keep on popping and grooving.Dancing to the beat,feeling the beat.

Baekhyun POV

"Bro,I don't want to help you."

"Waeyo! you're my friend how come it's a no?" I whine still can't believe that Chen don't want to help me with Krystal.

Chen furiously walk avoiding me but I was freezed when I heard music.

Music? this early?

I took a peek to the dance room and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Huwatt? 0-0

Krystal POV

I fell down to the ground because I'm tired dancing over an hour.As I was catching my breath my hand accidentally went on my tummy.