10.The Chances

Kris

"You?" The director said eyeing Kai.

"Me?" He replied utterly.

"Aren't you the son of Kim Won?"

"Ne~ Pidanim"

"This group, I forbid them to audition Miss Shang" The Director gave orders and that made us left in confusion.I just can't stand here,I must do something, I'm their Hyung, they trust me.I followed the director and blocked his way.
"Pidanim, is there something wrong?  are you serious?"

"You heard me"

The director turned his back to face my groups and demanded
"I won't allow this group to audition"

"Its not fair" Tao huskily said giving a glare at the director

"What is wrong with me?? Everybody calm down, let's not be too mainstream, what's the point director?" Kai utter and well stern is evident in his face.

"You're right, I won't be mainstream, your mother is a mistress from my brother!" The director hollered,I see Kai's reaction even mine, I can see I'm shocked.His mothers a what? Kai's fist starting to shake in madness,everyone heard that and that would be so embarrass.

"He's only a son, he's not the mistress so just let us audition" Lay defended.

"One condition"

Tao furiously sauntered to the director and dropped a word
"Don't make us look like fools"

"I'm serious with my condition"
"I need your group to be a number of at least...... eleven then you eleven must present here infront of the stage within 3 days, if this group lacks even 1 member you will fail the audition"

Kai ambles near to the director giving him death glares.
"If we will be able to present?"

"I wouldn't be mainstream, I'll go to the point accepting your group BUT! It should consist of eleven members"

"Fine, we will accept that deal"

"Then stick to the deal gentlemen"

The director left—Kai fastly went out of the building, we followed him all the way and gave him bombs of questions

"Why did you accept the deal!? it's too impossible!"

"Are you even thinking!? you should've swallowed your pride!!"

"Did you know about your Mom?!"

"Why is that Kai!?"

"STOP IT!!" Kai hollered, we kept in silence so he continued.

"I don't know if my Mom is really a mistress, that director made us look like a disgrace human being, and to prove that he's wrong I need your help each of your cooperation to win this deal."

"I'm with you" I said patting his back giving him my smile.

"So am I" Lay smiled

"And me, we can do this" The latter gave Kai a hug.

The other day, we printed and advertise our club.In the printed paper it puts 'search for the best dancer' and we will be the one choosing 8 members.