9.1 Showdown

Kimchi

Few months passed as soon as the bell rang I grab Krystal's wrist taking her to the stage gym.Lay,Tao and Kris are always in the gym whenever the bell rings and the expected dance from them is happening,they are so cool that almost gave me a heart attack due to overboard beating watching them dance to the beat.

"Kimchi why is Jong In not with them? with all further ado Jong In does better in dancing that's why I'm wondering why Jong In haven't join with them"

Kystal talked to me although she knows I'm too busy cheering for them.

"Uhgg! is that even important right now?" I said in a boring tone then went back to my cheering.

When the music stopped,a man whom I know is familiar base on his voice suddenly abrupts everyone,making his voice louder for everyone to hear.

"IS THAT IT!?"

Everyone turned their attention to the man and as I turned around to look at him it's Kim Jong In smiling arrogantly with both hands burried on his pants pocket.

"Mwo!? K-Ki-Kim J-Jong!!" Krystal stutter in confusion,what the hell is he thinking?

Kris scoffed and replied
"Why? you got something better?"

He said while his arms crossed,one eyebrow raised and smiled arrogantly.

Tao smiled dispersing his hair to shake off the sweat and gestured Kim Jong In to come up in stage.
"Yah! come here,dance with us"

(Play BG song Growl by EXO)

Kim Jong In jumped into the stage and snatched Kris's cap using his index finger to gesture Kris for a showdown and winked at the audience,of course that made Krystal tamper in happiness.

Kim Jong In dancing with them is great in the viewers eyes,the crowds call him Kai and that's silly because Eun See just invented that and now everyone calls him Kai.Tao is the next one to the dance and they all seems good that you can't decide who's better and it'll be stress if this showdown is for real.They will seem to be a good team in the future,they cooperate well.They finished the dance right after the song finishes to it's beat and did a high five.Kris is the last one to have a smack in the air with Kai and with the last word
"Dude you're with us"

Eun See

I saw them dance on stage and it was cool,I was planning to invite Luhan but nevermind because I saw him near the seats watching them dance.I took a pause from my steps and watch him captivated by those boys in the stage,his eyes can tell.I stared at him the whole duration of the song.Watching him that happy was a bit fascinating,new discoveries I guess.

The crowds headed to the exit and I met Luhan,I smiled at him and asked how the dance was and he noded in agreement kissing my forehead and invited me to the rooftop.

(Stop BG sound Growl)

We sat in the bench talking about a prom,Luhan started that topic and it made me feel uncomfortable,the prom is next year.

"I promise to myself that I will take you out on the prom.."

I am in silence,I don't know what to respond.

"Hiiee~ you know what my ham? I am so excited next year."

"If only I could turn the time slow then we could be happier" I mumbled to myself,that was I thought because Luhan just heard it and made

him ask.

"Why slow when fast is better??" Luhan said while darting a gaze at me.A sudden nervous boils around my aura watching him smile like that in a matter of minutes.Luhan pinch my nose laughing in the middle of the silent atmosphere.
"You silly one..let's get going"