1 . Beginning

Year 2003

Luhan: 16 years old

Luhan PoV

"Eomma! I'm gonna go"

"Yeah,yeah sure son take care"

And here you go,another day full of stupidness, I'm ready for my exercise.

*ARF! ARF!*

"Nice nice doggie" I mumbled to myself before I run beofre the belligerent dog who's chasing me.

Someones POV

I kept on running side to side making sure those idiots won't catch me. Why I'm being chased? you're ridiculous,only a mentally ill person will not chase a person who just messed at them the other day. I've reached almost dozen of blocks and streets, here it go again..My heart needs oxygen,I'm prolonging to breath.I make a furious turn to the right to lost their sight.

*CRAAAASH!!*

Luhan POV

I was hit by a girl,we both landed into the ground causing her to suffocate... She's been breathing hard like who just ran from a marathon.

*Aaarf!!*

The dog was gonna grind me but the girl protected me and covered her arms to me causing it to be the one bitten.. Her arms.

"D-don't worry!"

She said, yet she had that courage while her arms still on it's dog's teeth.I furiously gather my strength and kicked the dog causing it to ran away.

She gripped her injured arm.

"Yah lady! let's get you to the nearest hospital"

"It's-o-kay"

She's still suffocating? what? on my observations her breathing is not normal,she unconcously stood up and held my knees for support but I held her hand to support her in standing,and she left.

SHE LEFT!? I haven't even thank her yet,I was supposed to be the one who was bitten yet I didn't see clearly her face.She's still walking.,I guess I need to chase her,help her.

Uhmm nevermind...You think I'm a robot that can chase a girl with motorcycle? no thanks.

/School/

"Oppa!" Krystal beamed and waved sauntering to my direction.

Meet Krystal Jung,the charming yet sweet childhood friend of mine. Yeah I repeat,she's charming and arrogantly horrible. If you stick with her you'll rather die than wearing that ribbon as a friendship clip.But because of my nice attitude,right now she's clipping the ribbon to my blonde hair. No malice,I treat her only like a sister so..

-End of Case-

"There you go...how cuuuuute!!"Krystal doing an aegyo,no matter what face she make,in my eyes she is still pretty and full of innocence. I believe this girl can get anything what she want by the power of her cute pout an aegyo.

"Yah Dongseng!!" Well....except for Minseok.He went to my direction and smiled when he saw the figure of me,but when his gaze reached Krystal's they both exchange a glare and clung into my arms.