13. Encounters 2

Kim Jong In

The audition is today and still I've only recruited one,I can't fail this,if I fail this they'll fail too,I will not let that happen.I took my car keys and drive all the way through Sm entertainment,I walk all the way through his office and as soon as we meet our gaze,I amble near him with his staffs and kneeled infront of him sitting comfortably operating a bunch of papers,everyone jaw dropped except him "Say illegitimacy,what brings you here kneeling infont of me? what's that for? for being an illegitimacy or pleasing to join the auditio—"

"For not letting my friends involved in my problem"

"I thought I gave you a task? 11members,now where are they? if you've completed it then you can audition,isn't that a great opportunity that I'll give a worth to the unworthy ripe of yor mother's flaw?"

He humiliated me but that won't bother me as long as I know I'm doing this unselfishly and for the sake of my friends,this is my mess and I won't let them be involved to fix this mess that's why I'm right here infront of him deserve to be humiliated and deserve to dream.

"Why—are they involved? you forbid us to audition yet you haven't seen us perform,we wanted that day to show you passion in achieving our dreams,but I don't know being an illegitimacy and having friends is not worth to dream"

He paused from chuckling when I spoke,he sterned to his staffs "Continue your works and give us prvacy" The staffs left immediately and invaded the room a peace and quiet office,the droppings of the air conditioner sounded like a clock,the lights that vibrate,I continued to speak "Kim Young Jin,I thought that was the director who made Super Junior....Girls Generation,2pm became successful,I thought you're the director who'll help us make a wing to fly,but you just pushed us into the cliff conditionally."

When I was about to stop,he smiled at me,not arrogantly,not sarcastically but one reassuring smile which I cannot explain why.

"You'll be a great leader someday,I was right about it all the time kiddo" He chuckled crossing his fingers on top of the table.Confusion is evident in my face,speechless would apply because of confusion but he continued "You notice there's no one who auditioned when you and your team was going to plan recruiting?" "Well,I've already recruited 6 people that time so you don't have to worry finding"

Now I already have to ask him what's going on
"I don't understand anything" I utter so he responded "I've already heard of your group THE PLANET form your school,I've researched each of your profiles,you're Kim Jong In,an orphan but not an illegitimate son"

"What do you mean!? please don't be mainstream again"

"But you need to stand up first,sit" He said and as soon as he gave his word,I stood up sitting infront of him.

"What I mean is that...all of it was part of a plan,I didn't mean to hurt you but that was just a test,a test when you overcome frustrations and it was a good response,you did everything to let your friends pass the audition and even kneeled infront of me.You're willing to do everything just to climb the first step to your dreams" He smiled at me and nod "Tell your teams,I will now allow you to audition,and I assume it'll be worth to agree with" He place a thumb's up and chuckled.I feel a relief,I almost wanted to cry,my emotions went good,our auditon will happen,I can't wait to tell them,I grin at him